Worst games ever played?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i only play payday 2 with friends because i use a dlc unlocker
gets me kicked out of lobbies because im cheating :(

Most PAYDAY 2 veterans say there's no reason to not hack it, you never get banned and you can just host your own games.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Most PAYDAY 2 veterans say there's no reason to not hack it, you never get banned and you can just host your own games.
Most PAYDAY 2 veterans aren't filthy hackers/cheaters and respect the grind that is the game

:ok:

Reactions: List

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
Implying that the graphics of Fallout 4 are anywhere near as good as any other competitor and that they couldn't have achieved amazing results if they stopped working with an age old engine and actually upgraded instead of beating a dead horse.
fallout is one of the only series of games that shitter graphics work better in (for me atleast)

when i jumped from fallout 3 to NV the graphics were still fitting for a fallout game

fallout 4 looks too bright and modern, not a wasteland surviving a nuclear explosion

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
fallout is one of the only series of games that shitter graphics work better in (for me atleast)

when i jumped from fallout 3 to NV the graphics were still fitting for a fallout game

fallout 4 looks too bright and modern, not a wasteland surviving a nuclear explosion
I'm talking about the graphical fidelity of the engine itself

it is literally the morrowind engine but updated through the years with the same base code

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Most PAYDAY 2 veterans aren't filthy hackers/cheaters and respect the grind that is the game

I ain't a vet. Only level 100 out of 2,500.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

I respect the grind, I just don't respect the fact that I have to pay fucking hundreds of dollars for a complete game

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Superman 64.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My good sir, are you saying that gamecube had cartridges?
n52SMod.jpg

This game was well good

Sulaco

Proton
Nebulae
F1 2015.
I changed my OS and did everything I can and managed to launch.
However, the optimization was shit just like the AI.

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
@Twar still owes me some.

You can get pretty far in the game without DLC's, but some are fucking OP.

Like the Anarchist pack that gives you 300% more armour and constant armour regeneration.
when sokol first came out with Grinder perk deck and the as-val the game was broke, like shit you could face off against a skulldozer 1v1 by just running up to it and emptying a mag into its face, and you'd walk out of there with 100% hp

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Pretty much. I used to play the fuck out of Payday 2 from its launch since the grinds always felt rewarding and there was no better feeling than making virtual bank with your friends online. All was good, then the the game slowly but surely got shittier over time. Although there was a lot of Free DLC out through joining the Community, the more you progressed through the game; the more pointless it ends up becoming. You end up just sitting with Billions in the Bank with nothing to spend it on and the grind simply doesn't become enjoyable as you end up having to replay missions over and over just for EXP. Sure, the DLC's and Free Content certainly kept me onboard for longer, but everything still was a grind. I ended up giving up on Payday 2 shortly before the CS:GO Cases ended up getting added, and I've never been back to it since. If you want the authentic Payday 2 Experience, get it on Console; they haven't done an update on Consoles in at least a few years and have pretty much left the game how it should be