Information WW3RP LAUNCH INFORMATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
vUlV0Xn.jpg

Starting to drink now so I can prepare. 3 guitars present and my harmonicas so we can jam blues

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 22

tomorrow 4pm bst
you misunderstood the meme friends i am in disbelief we have been given a date so hence forth i have supplemented this response with a rather cheeky question posed towards the general public to amass a single chuckle from those stumbling on the post. even though the answer itself is listed, i express a certain denial of what has been provided, expecting some sort of issue to put a wrench in the plans of our benevolent server director @Toasty
[doublepost=1469215300][/doublepost]
5zQxIog.png

guilty of internet attacks

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you misunderstood the meme friends i am in disbelief we have been given a date so hence forth i have supplemented this response with a rather cheeky question posed towards the general public to amass a single chuckle from those stumbling on the post. even though the answer itself is listed, i express a certain denial of what has been provided, expecting some sort of issue to put a wrench in the plans of our benevolent server director @Toasty

ok bro sorry for that sick burn you just laid down on me

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Or it's the fact the clockwork they are using is garbage and probably can't handle people on the server

:eek:

isnt it alexgrists version lol
[doublepost=1469215531][/doublepost]@Buttercup when you gonna hit me up for that erp

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
isnt it alexgrists version lol
A released version which still isn't really the best when compared to ours.

It's not the one we have since Alex took it when he left LP. Although there's probably more wrong than just the framework they are using tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.