Information WW3RP LAUNCH INFORMATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
will tickrate be shit since a lot of players and will ping be bad??

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
will tickrate be shit since a lot of players and will ping be bad??

We're aiming to only spawn in props for stuff when events for them have happened. For example if a building is blown up IC'ly we'll put down props for it then, otherwise it'll be left in the state it was.

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
We're aiming to only spawn in props for stuff when events for them have happened. For example if a building is blown up IC'ly we'll put down props for it then, otherwise it'll be left in the state it was.

thANK yOU

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
642ac9952da598461b501e2eb548df12.gif

yay

Sean

String
Nebulae
Also with that new gmod update you have a chance to make your FPS better anyway.
hi, new player but i do have a tip for you regarding props; when creating rubble, use the biggest possible rubble props, as they generally have the lowest poly count and makes for less lag.
just a tip.

Reactions: List

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
hi, new player but i do have a tip for you regarding props; when creating rubble, use the biggest possible rubble props, as they generally have the lowest poly count and makes for less lag.
just a tip.

I've tended to carry that over to building myself as well, bigger props can do just as much.

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Does anyone know how ww3rp will end lore wise I mean will the war end in a stalemate or will it depend on the players?

Status
Not open for further replies.