XenForo 2 Feedback

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
On another note, can we bring back that upon reading your Alerts, they get set back to 0? i.e, not actually having to click on them for the alerts to disappear
XenForo changed the way that alerts work quite a lot with XF 2 but that’s something I’ve noticed

Seems like most of the issues are from mobile layout or the change in how alerts function

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Am I blind or are you not able to see who has read/seen threads as well as see what someone is viewing when you click on their profile?
The currently viewing and viewed thing was an addon, I didn’t replace it because I didn’t think people really used it but I’ll find one.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
ehhhhhh

Used to you could edit a post as far back as you wanted to. Is it still possible to set it to that?
I’ll extend it, though we’ve had weird issues where people have gone back to very old posts to change it to weird shit.

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
can profile/inbox/alerts expand on hover (like they used to) instead of having to click on them?

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I've only just realised that nebulous dark is... less dark than the normal nebulous theme.

key

Nebulae
4eYvT1F.png

that summer theme tho...