XXXTentacion just got shot in a driveby

Status
Not open for further replies.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
if i grew up in the ghetto and hit a point where i got used to hearing gunshots at night and have had more than one friend and family friend disappear either because 'you won't be seeing them anymore' or the grim reality when you're nine and realize they went to prison for a crime they commit or were shot

you bet your fucking ass when i'm in prison, a hellish, stressful environment and i get out of the shower and see someone eyeing me i'd flip my fucking testicles and woop his fucking ass

because i've been broken down and have had deep-seated emotional and mental issues because of my upbringing and the area i grew up in

be humble with what you have

if i grew up in the middle east in syria and got to a point where i was used to hearing gunshots every night as rebels fought ISIS and had more than one friend or family disappear either because "you wont be seeing hem anymore" or the grim reality when you're 9 and realize that they joined the rebels to fight ISIS

you bet your fucking ass when ISIS takes over my village and I'm forced to join and to participate in a hellish, stressful war that I don't want to fight in and i get a small break from the fighting in a village we captured that i'm going to flip my shit and rape some women, pillage some houses, and behead some infidels to let off some steam because i have deep seated emotional biases against people who don't follow a version of a religion i've been indoctrinated into and mental issues from war and my upbringing

this is exactly what you're saying. the voracity of the crimes may be different, but it is the same scenario. so should we forgive both of them?

i am speaking english, just can't be bothered speaking formally to you because you dont seem worth the time to structure fucking paragraphs on, good on you for changing your avatar because it was even harder to take you seriously with that filthy frank one

congrats, you've done nothing but throw weak insults at me and nothing to dispute the points i've made.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
if i grew up in the middle east in syria and got to a point where i was used to hearing gunshots every night as rebels fought ISIS and had more than one friend or family disappear either because "you wont be seeing hem anymore" or the grim reality when you're 9 and realize that they joined the rebels to fight ISIS

you bet your fucking ass when ISIS takes over my village and I'm forced to join and to participate in a hellish, stressful war that I don't want to fight in and i get a small break from the fighting in a village we captured that i'm going to flip my shit and rape some women, pillage some houses, and behead some infidels to let off some steam because i have deep seated emotional biases against people who don't follow a version of a religion i've been indoctrinated into and mental issues from war and my upbringing

this is exactly what you're saying. the voracity of the crimes may be different, but it is the same scenario. so should we forgive both of them?

congrats, you've done nothing but throw weak insults at me and nothing to dispute the points i've made.
yeah bro "speak english, please" is an extraordinarily intelligent point that I am obligated to argue against, any point that you've made has been made already

He didn't beat his girlfriend, she admitted to that, and she was also never pregnant
assaulting a man, whether he instigated it or not is not worthy of death, about five years back my older brother got jumped by a bunch of kids around his age, we organised a meeting with them and the cops and they got community service

my opinion on it is the gay dude made advances on him in jail and he got fucked up over it, but even if that wasn't the case x didn't deserve to get shot and killed

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
You're fucking dumb, even the beat up girlfriend is sad about X.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
You're fucking dumb, even the beat up girlfriend is sad about X.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

yeah bro "speak english, please" is an extraordinarily intelligent point that I am obligated to argue against, any point that you've made has been made already

He didn't beat his girlfriend, she admitted to that, and she was also never pregnant
assaulting a man, whether he instigated it or not is not worthy of death, about five years back my older brother got jumped by a bunch of kids around his age, we organised a meeting with them and the cops and they got community service

my opinion on it is the gay dude made advances on him in jail and he got fucked up over it, but even if that wasn't the case x didn't deserve to get shot and killed
Where did these pictures come from?
C8Moc1KU0AADvob.jpg

C8MoLKvU0AIIQ6O.jpg
10cfc924c7adbce76a734c5f3eb7ea4c.600x599x1.png

Makeup? Did she put makeup in her eyes?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Where did these pictures come from?
C8Moc1KU0AADvob.jpg

C8MoLKvU0AIIQ6O.jpg
10cfc924c7adbce76a734c5f3eb7ea4c.600x599x1.png

Makeup? Did she put makeup in her eyes?
you missed my main point bro

fact of the matter is, even if i am wrong and she did get beat, and the gay fella got beat for absolute fuck all reason, he didn't deserve to get shot and killed, there would be absolutely no point in killing him besides devastating everyone close to him, the girlfriend feels grief over the death so she clearly didn't want any form of retribution, no one actually wanted him dead and he was moving on to do better things

im honestly confused as to why people like you are so deadfixed on "yeah glad that piece of shit fucker is dead"

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
What about the women the ISIS fighter has raped? The men he's killed? You are saying that he should not be held accountable?
I watched an interview for an ISIS commander that has been in ISIS for over five years or so, and participated in one of their key events that made the cell what it is now, and he said how he was forced to rape women all the time by his higher ups.

he wasn't given a death sentence, either in the UK/US, he was put into rehabilitation because he realized he did wrong and wanted to be given a second chance

But he raped a lot of women right? He killed a lot of people right? He made kids lose their mothers and fathers and yet the law let him into prison to reform and grow as a new person. Now, if X beating a gay guy for staring at his ass when he got out of a shower unacceptable then I don't know what is.

You people who are attacking X are deluded. War criminals are given a second chance, but a teenager with mental issues isnt?

And for your point where you say "if he has mental issues that means he can beat his girl?" No, that's not entirely the case, but we don't exactly know what he had. If you live with a kid that has severe autism, you'll realize mental issues have a major part to play

The guys dead, stop for God's sake

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
you missed my main point bro

fact of the matter is, even if i am wrong and she did get beat, and the gay fella got beat for absolute fuck all reason, he didn't deserve to get shot and killed, there would be absolutely no point in killing him besides devastating everyone close to him, the girlfriend feels grief over the death so she clearly didn't want any form of retribution, no one actually wanted him dead and he was moving on to do better things

im honestly confused as to why people like you are so deadfixed on "yeah glad that piece of shit fucker is dead"
Deadfixed on it because the world is a better place without him. I never said he deserved to get shot and killed, he obviously didn't, but its better than him still being alive. Best case scenario would be for him to receive a fair trial and go to prison and also get the rehabilitation he needs, but that would have never happened.

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
I watched an interview for an ISIS commander that has been in ISIS for over five years or so, and participated in one of their key events that made the cell what it is now, and he said how he was forced to rape women all the time by his higher ups.

he wasn't given a death sentence, either in the UK/US, he was put into rehabilitation because he realized he did wrong and wanted to be given a second chance

But he raped a lot of women right? He killed a lot of people right? He made kids lose their mothers and fathers and yet the law let him into prison to reform and grow as a new person. Now, if X beating a gay guy for staring at his ass when he got out of a shower unacceptable then I don't know what is.

You people who are attacking X are deluded. War criminals are given a second chance, but a teenager with mental issues isnt?

And for your point where you say "if he has mental issues that means he can beat his girl?" No, that's not entirely the case, but we don't exactly know what he had. If you live with a kid that has severe autism, you'll realize mental issues have a major part to play

The guys dead, stop for God's sake
A kid with severe autism would never have become as famous as XXXtentacion for a musical talent. Just because he's dead doesn't mean he warrants respect or sympathy. How many ISIS fighters do you think were not resentful of their crimes? Probably most of them. Should they be given a second chance? Most deserve a second chance, but they should still be held accountable for their crimes.
[doublepost=1529647303][/doublepost]
mate what the fuck
It is. Unless he paid for his crimes and was rehabilitated, the world is a better place without this wifebeating unhinged piece of shit.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
It is. Unless he paid for his crimes and was rehabilitated, the world is a better place without this wifebeating unhinged piece of shit.
you are not his wife
you don't know anything about him personally
him living would have absolutely no effect on you

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
you are not his wife
you don't know anything about him personally
him living would have absolutely no effect on you
No, but it sure as hell would have had an effect on his girlfriend's face.

EDIT: also i wouldn't have to hear his shitty music

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
it means you hit the skip button when you hear a song you do not wish to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.