Yet another posing thread part 2.0

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
59939906ff.jpg
FUCK ID LOVE THESE MODELS
my mans, where'd you get these

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
so what is ur lamp settings thingy, like fov, brightness and length if u even use it lol
and what type of it it is like

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so what is ur lamp settings thingy, like fov, brightness and length if u even use it lol
and what type of it it is like

He did a lighting guide on it.

The light settings will always be different depending on the art itself.

Reactions: List

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
He did a lighting guide on it.

The light settings will always be different depending on the art itself.
no fucking shit but that stuff is rocket science

so @georgeebizzle can u like do a content pack or smth with all ur pose stuff, foliage, other stuff etc.
really want to check stuff out

Last edited:
Nebulae
i used lamps (with the perfect circle shape) and 1 light, the light was VERY low brightness just literally to fill the gaps in a TINY bit, stronger lamp, i normally use 10 fov, but i move it far away ish untill it basically fits the guy then a very small dim light on the dimmer shape thing that sort of fades out at edges on his face, not to make it too bright just so you can see it

props in that pic are from themask pack yeah but thats only because i had them laying around from another pic that i made this morning, any old props would have done, also the rubble is from some RO2 props pack i use it a lot

i use photoshop a goodbit for lighingt too, if anyone wants anything spiced up on ps just send me pic on steam or something

Reactions: List