You fucking jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Lmao

We haven't even begun to discuss our donation system here and you go on a whining spree like a baby because we haven't even decided on it yet.

Calm yourself down and let the Dev's complete the website before you rampage about things not even decided yet.

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't mind insulting myself, who gives a crap? I would have taken you a considerable amount more seriously if your thread was more like this: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/suggestion-signatures-for-all.496/

Starting out a thread by calling people "fucking jews" and then demanding a "right" to have signatures isn't the way to go about things, honestly. I know the place approves of banter and I don't mind, but it's still not a good way to convey your message.

Honestly, if you want signatures that badly, go in the other thread and give good arguments for it in a civilised manner instead of trying to pull Sovereign-citizen bullshit on the internet.
This has clearly made a bigger impact, and therefore is more likely to be seen by at least an Administrator. I don't give a shit about how seriously you judge my thread.

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lmao

We haven't even begun to discuss our donation system here and you go on a whining spree like a baby because we haven't even decided on it yet.

Calm yourself down and let the Dev's complete the website before you rampage about things not even decided yet.
XenForo has signatures enabled by default, this feature was removed. Explain.

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Gurrazor was a greedy cunt; it led to the collapse of a community it led to this a refuge for all those effected by Gurra's greed.
3d9deb3143.png

Reactions: List

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
XenForo has signatures enabled by default, this feature was removed. Explain.
Like I said, we haven't decided what kind of size we'll let people use, what we'll allow people to put in them. If we had left it on by default, the forum could be littered with giant pictures taking up half a page.

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Locking a thread is oppressing it. Lemonpunch was oppressive. If you love it so fucking go suck Gurrazor's dick

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
I removed the signatures because it was out of hand within the first three minutes of the forum going online. Dealing with signatures is just another HASSLE that I don't want to deal with, and I'm sure that other people don't want to.

Signatures are dated, awful, and serve no useful purpose anymore.

don't be a pansy lol

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
You don't just surrender a right to because you don't use it.
most probably reserved just for inevitable subscription
shit son, lay off the 9/11 videos, not everyone is out there to get your shekels
bacofoil-logo.png

For one, there have been no real finalised details about a form of subscription service, and on top of that there's literally no indication thusfar that a 'right' to a signature is a part of that.
Also what kind of life are you leading to be this passionate about a forum signature.

Rip was supposed to be locked

D

Deleted member 243

shut the fuck up

you're just so bad at trolling, i shrivvle up from the physical cringe.

it's just a signature, you're like those soccermoms that come into a shop, just to rant to the workers and then to speak with the manager.

Grow up, we all had a shitty weekend and you ranting about something this little is annoying the fuck out of me.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
+support

I really need to put my favourite Linkin Park lyrics and quotes at the end of all my posts to express who I am internally.

Please implement this feature.

Thanks,
Broly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CRAWWWWWWWWLIIIIIIING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN, THESE WOOOOOUUUUUNDS, THEY WILLLLLL, NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLL"

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Since all you little shits are so scared of loosing another forum, I understand why you would all be up in arms a thread about adding signatures but just remember. Your all fucking irrelevant, you don't decide whether or not to add signatures. The "Dev's" do.

I got what I wanted from this thread, an answer. But what did you get from the thread; @Tyrone @Carrion @Koch

And @cryptic, I don't know about you seem like a cool guy but you contradict yourself.

D

Deleted member 243

Since all you little shits are so scared of loosing another forum, I understand why you would all be up in arms a thread about adding signatures but just remember. Your all fucking irrelevant, you don't decide whether or not to add signatures. The "Dev's" do.

I got what I wanted from this thread, an answer. But what did you get from the thread; @Tyrone @Carrion @Koch

And @cryptic, I don't know about you seem like a cool guy but you contradict yourself.
Drop the act, Pal. Andrew told me how you act, you're just a cunt that likes to anger people. What I got out of the thread? Vent my anger on you.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae

I expressed my opinion. Are you violating my rights?

On that note, Managers have spoken so I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: List

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Drop the act, Pal. Andrew told me how you act, you're just a cunt that likes to anger people. What I got out of the thread? Vent my anger on you.

I'm glad you got to vent your anger however next time don't shit post.

I expressed my opinion. Are you violating my rights?

On that note, Managers have spoken so I'll leave it at that.

Great, that's what I was doing if you didn't notice; I'd like to be a nice guy so I'm gonna assume that you didn't because your responses were so hateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.