Serious YouTube & You! :D

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
Did the survey. I know a couple of people who've youtube advertised and even done a sponsorship with a youtuber if that would ever help.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tip number 1 to surveys

Do multiple choice, not written answers

the whole point of a survey is to get a quick resulting from a somewhat large demographic, which is made redundant when you have to manually filter through information from individuals

Not if you require in depth answers you afterwards need to analyse.

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
Done. Will you be sharing the results/analysis with us? I'm kind of interested to see the results (although I probably already know).

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
everytime i go on youtube i keep seeing videos about black history month
what the fuck is black history month

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
everytime i go on youtube i keep seeing videos about black history month
what the fuck is black history month

"oh yeah here is a thread barely relevant to what im gonna post and my post's question would be resolved by a 4 second google but let me post anyways"

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not if you require in depth answers you afterwards need to analyse.

If you need to analyse then you need to put explanations separate to answer. The whole point of a large scale survey is for you to make graphs and tables quickly and show tangible data. The majority of the questions seek a yes or no answer and /then/ an explanation, which should be optional and given to the user separately underneath. This way;

A) more people are inclined to take the survey to begin with, as the majority click off of surveys when they see that there's a reasonable amount of typing to be done. You want users to be able to do surveys in a minute or so minimum at best with the amount of questions you have there.

B) you have two questions practically the same, to do with YouTube and advertisements

C) the nature of the questions could probably be filtered into a number of multichoice answers with an "other" field, of which again would streamline the whole process

Trust me I did nearly 6 years of it in college and university it gets drilled into you a lot ahah

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Very fun survey did it while i was milking my cows. (i'm a farmer)

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you need to analyse then you need to put explanations separate to answer. The whole point of a large scale survey is for you to make graphs and tables quickly and show tangible data. The majority of the questions seek a yes or no answer and /then/ an explanation, which should be optional and given to the user separately underneath. This way;

A) more people are inclined to take the survey to begin with, as the majority click off of surveys when they see that there's a reasonable amount of typing to be done. You want users to be able to do surveys in a minute or so minimum at best with the amount of questions you have there.

B) you have two questions practically the same, to do with YouTube and advertisements

C) the nature of the questions could probably be filtered into a number of multichoice answers with an "other" field, of which again would streamline the whole process

Trust me I did nearly 6 years of it in college and university it gets drilled into you a lot ahah

Feel free to go to my portfolio on my profile, the project that requires the questionnaire is on there. :3

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
amount of unskippable ads that keep playing when you go back and fourth to get rid of it is taking the piss