Serious YouTube & You! :D

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi, I am conducting a survey into what people use YouTube for and what type of people they watch on YouTube and overall whether you guys think about publishers using YouTube Celebrities as an advertiser.

BELOW IS A SURVEY, PLEASE BE SERIOUS. <3 It's for my research in college! :smiley:

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/6CMOR/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Only 10 Questions. Serious and mature answers please

I need a lot of responses if you can help!

Reactions: List

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Done! Cool questions, I didn't write too long answers but I hope it helps!
[doublepost=1488289494][/doublepost]
Wanted to do it, but i feel like I will be very uninteresting, good luck with it buddy :grinning:

Just for the future -- this makes your opinion even more interesting, it's always good to have people on either side of a table in a survey. Lets you make a baseline as well! =)

DenZ

the silent moderator guy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you're going for 'a lot of responses', I'd recommend to model your survey to be quantitative (i.e - multiple choice questions) rather than qualitative. otherwise organising your results is going to be a pain tbh, at least when conducting a survey that intends to collect lots of results

p.s - my bad, qualitative is probably better suited given what you're trying to find out (just hold your fingers crossed that people give reasonable responses)

did the survey btw, best of luck with your college research friend!

Last edited:

Jamie0

Proton
Nebulae
Hi, I am conducting a survey into what people use YouTube for and what type of people they watch on YouTube and overall whether you guys think about publishers using YouTube Celebrities as an advertiser.

BELOW IS A SURVEY, PLEASE BE SERIOUS. <3 It's for my research in college! :smiley:

Done it and hope it helps, I hope you get what you wanted for this.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

music
that is it

i don't like celebs
and i don't like adverts

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you're going for 'a lot of responses', I'd recommend to model your survey to be quantitative (i.e - multiple choice questions) rather than qualitative. otherwise organising your results is going to be a pain tbh, at least when conducting a survey that intends to collect lots of results

p.s - my bad, qualitative is probably better suited given what you're trying to find out (just hold your fingers crossed that people give reasonable responses)

did the survey btw, best of luck with your college research friend!
shut up KID

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tip number 1 to surveys

Do multiple choice, not written answers

the whole point of a survey is to get a quick resulting from a somewhat large demographic, which is made redundant when you have to manually filter through information from individuals