Rejected zak bad code thread

D

Deleted member 243

we need a way to hide behind cover, and to pop out to shoot.

also blindfire

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Add whiskey first
people should stop asking for more food/drink items

• 95% of the playerbase don't roleplay eating
  • 30ish% of the playerbase never eat or drink and ignore the bars
  • 0% of the playerbase (@Blackquill is an exception) has ever thanked me for adding or rewriting any food items in the past
It's not worth the time and effort, honestly.

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
How about adding certain buffs when people eat food? It doesn't have to be much, but you can have a slow regeneration whenever you eat something, instead of a skyrim like healing where you eat enough to satisfy an army to heal a gunshot wound after a fight.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

people should stop asking for more food/drink items

• 95% of the playerbase don't roleplay eating
  • 30ish% of the playerbase never eat or drink and ignore the bars
  • 0% of the playerbase (@Blackquill is an exception) has ever thanked me for adding or rewriting any food items in the past
It's not worth the time and effort, honestly.
whiskey has always been a part of roleplay

i'm tired of people ordering vodka at the bar, and then me being forced to either hand over a UU piece of crap or a beer because nobody wants that ethanol crap

i want to roleplay an alcoholic but beer won't cut it, trying to drink yourself to sleep is too expensive if you end up buying six bottles instead of a bottle of whiskey

D

Deleted member 243

it was in LP

but now it aint

it's just another script people will pay money for, because reasons. i bought them as gifts

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it was in LP

but now it aint

it's just another script people will pay money for, because reasons. i bought them as gifts
one single script, which is essentially just a reskin of another script is not:
a part of roleplay
this is why i hated adding food items

because everytime instead of people being like:
'oh cool cheers warwick that's kinda nice'

it was always:
'what the fuck you added all that shit but not kompot/vodka/rice/macaroni/cheetos?'

D

Deleted member 243

one single script, which is essentially just a reskin of another script is not:

this is why i hated adding food items

because everytime instead of people being like:
'oh cool cheers warwick that's kinda nice'

it was always:
'what the fuck you added all that shit but not kompot/vodka/rice/macaroni/cheetos?'
this isn't about people not appreiciating your work, which the majority of people did when it was first added.

this is about more booze, not about you not getting the recognition you want but already got

here to suit your needs, Astro.

Thank you oh so much for the immersive descriptions you wrote for the scripts in the game, they truly enhance the roleplaying experience

Happy?

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this isn't about people not appreiciating your work, which the majority of people did when it was first added.

this is about more booze, not about you not getting the recognition you want but already got
are you serious

i'm pretty sure my name wasn't even put in the changelog

here to suit your needs, Astro.

Thank you oh so much for the immersive descriptions you wrote for the scripts in the game, they truly enhance the roleplaying experience

Happy?
you're really not helping the whole motivation factor here

i don't write scripts on request unless i think they're genuinely missing from the server and could do with being added

even then @Blackquill has to agree

now i'd appreciate if you drop the snark, because i'd like to point out that each time i do a wave of new food items and such, that's 6-ish hours of my free time that i'm dedicating.

D

Deleted member 243

are you serious

i'm pretty sure my name wasn't even put in the changelog

you're really not helping the whole motivation factor here

i don't write scripts on request unless i think they're genuinely missing from the server and could do with being added

even then @Blackquill has to agree

now i'd appreciate if you drop the snark, because i'd like to point out that each time i do a wave of new food items and such, that's 6-ish hours of my free time that i'm dedicating.
I wasn't being sarcastic

Why would I be a cunt when we have no beef
[doublepost=1481128388][/doublepost]
when fucking custom items got added you can just fucking make one in game you dont need to add it
They apparently cause issues when there are too many