Rejected zak bad code thread

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
zak, can you send me those ar2 files

also did you remove the fucking broken english brony shit hidden inside the model

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Is it possible to practice writing Clockwork and HL2RP Schema plugins, items and such without buying the damn thing?
to answer ur question tho
yes
but you wouldn't be able to test it
actually I think I have a hl2rp key lol lemme look

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well you do, kinda.

Whatever you do don’t buy CW HL2RP. It’s not worth it and your version will be so far different from ours.

didnt they completely fuck up the inventory system recently and it looks retarded

D

Deleted member 1435

Well you do, kinda.

Whatever you do don’t buy CW HL2RP. It’s not worth it and your version will be so far different from ours.
Which version is the closest to that of nebulous? I really wouldn't mind learning to code plugins for gmod for a change.

zigbomb

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
didnt they completely fuck up the inventory system recently and it looks retarded
Not recently
NightAngel thought it'd be a good idea to completely remove collapsible categories from the inventory system. This was an update a long time ago, but Clockwork fails to improve at all- the developer team for it is no longer assembled and Conna pushes out lackluster updates for it briefly. The updates he pushes out are just more dumb downed versions of his framework which I don't support or like. Things like a functioning language system shouldn't take eight years to produce.
Which version is the closest to that of nebulous? I really wouldn't mind learning to code plugins for gmod for a change.
Knowing alex, I don't think he'd give you an answer for that. Considering half of the hooks and libraries for the famework haven't changed since god knows when, it's very likely you can just use whatever version you want. Assuming of course alex hasn't rewritten or changed the ones you're using. For UI stuff in particular if you're going to try to make plugins to edit those (which I don't know why you would, the current UI and stuff for everything is solid) then you might want to use older versions?
[doublepost=1510262742][/doublepost]
Is it possible to practice writing Clockwork and HL2RP Schema plugins, items and such without buying the damn thing?
Well, there's specific ways to not use a key which I suggest, but I'm pretty sure you can use a skeleton schema. There's not much more you can do though, while he advertises it as a free framework it's not really free to use.

Reactions: List

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
a

Last edited:

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Knowing alex, I don't think he'd give you an answer for that. Considering half of the hooks and libraries for the famework haven't changed since god knows when, it's very likely you can just use whatever version you want. Assuming of course alex hasn't rewritten or changed the ones you're using. For UI stuff in particular if you're going to try to make plugins to edit those (which I don't know why you would, the current UI and stuff for everything is solid) then you might want to use older versions?

The version I released is the closest, but yes a lot is different from any retail version.

Phil

Quark
Nebulae
pm me if you want to learn my friend.
Code:
if (SERVER) then
    SimpleBan("kurozael", "STEAM_0:1:8387555", 1000000, "Being a nasty person.", false);

if (CW.LoadPostSchemaExternals) then
        CW:LoadPostSchemaExternals();
    end;
end;

zigbomb

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
pm me if you want to learn my friend.
Code:
if (SERVER) then
    SimpleBan("kurozael", "STEAM_0:1:8387555", 1000000, "Being a nasty person.", false);

if (CW.LoadPostSchemaExternals) then
        CW:LoadPostSchemaExternals();
    end;
end;
i wish there was a bad coder rating

Reactions: List