Serious 'Zulu' Lambda Caches - Feedback Thread

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
■ How are the locations, are they easy enough to find or perhaps too easy?
Good, some are far too/others extremely obvious locations.

■ The quantity, are there enough crates or too many?
Varies really, sometimes there seems like a lot of empty.

■ The frequency at which they go out. We are are releasing a batch of 20-30 per day, often going out at different times to accomodate for players in different timezones.
Unsure about when they go out, though I do find some good stuff now and again.

■ How many Zulu crates have you opened on average? Do you interact with them every day? Are you actively seeking them out or do you find them by chance?
Find empty ones by chance, unopened when I'm actively searching.

■ Do they feel fair? Is it a fun mechanic to engage in?
Fun and enjoyable - Maybe make some with higher loot have traps to get them, etc? Turret, wires, etc?

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
maybe add some ZULU COINS or something to every crate that provide as a currency for future interactions or trade with the man himself
or add different parts of a manhack or other contraptions to different crates so people have to interact with eachother to get the full prize

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
maybe add some ZULU COINS or something to every crate that provide as a currency for future interactions or trade with the man himself
or add different parts of a manhack or other contraptions to different crates so people have to interact with eachother to get the full prize
rifle piece #1
rifle piece #2
rifle piece #3

all combine to form a rifle.

maybe thrown in misc loot like ammunition, grenades, etc in addition to the coins so over time people have something to trade for more pieces, whatever.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
How are the locations, are they easy enough to find or perhaps too easy?
I haven't seen any in a while, but I don't play peak at the moment.

The quantity, are there enough crates or too many?
During my scouting trips I usually don't see any, but that's just me.

The frequency at which they go out. We are are releasing a batch of 20-30 per day, often going out at different times to accomodate for players in different timezones.
Again, I'm not often on peak. Not for me to say.

How many Zulu crates have you opened on average? Do you interact with them every day? Are you actively seeking them out or do you find them by chance?
o probably 5 - 6 in total.
o no.
o mostly chance, I haven't gone looking for them since apoc.

Do they feel fair? Is it a fun mechanic to engage in?
I felt X-RAY's rigged crates were better because the risk/reward ratios encouraged people to think for their (usually better) reward instead of playing parkour to snatch crates. Excessive greed usually got you killed and nabbing 2/3rds of the loot through thinking with your mind felt refreshing over sprinting up to a crate and going "/help please open this box".

Just my personal preference though.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i like crates but some form of fairness should be taken to ensure there isn't a single group going around vacuuming up crates like yesterday

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
This might help relieve that /slightly/
nah it was during the day when stuff was still kinda-sorta happening
i like hunting them and i did it yesterday when i saw logos i just think it's off to dedicate most of ur time to it in search of new stuff instead of do other stuff
they were probably in the same boat as me in getting equipment for future plans however

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
■ How are the locations, are they easy enough to find or perhaps too easy?
Mixed. Some easy, some I miss.

■ The quantity, are there enough crates or too many?
I'd say enough, I usually find 2/3 on a patrol. Could be more, definitely not less.

■ The frequency at which they go out. We are are releasing a batch of 20-30 per day, often going out at different times to accomodate for players in different timezones.
Not sure

■ How many Zulu crates have you opened on average? Do you interact with them every day? Are you actively seeking them out or do you find them by chance?
Never seek them intentionally but usually find the more obvious ones by chance.

■ Do they feel fair? Is it a fun mechanic to engage in?
Sure.