Information 2016 Election - Vice Presidential Debate

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Continuing through the year

Well, the Vice Presidential picks went at it for the first and only VP debate. IMO Pence won this one easily, Kaine kept interrupting, spouting pre-written "zingers" that just made him look bad, and Pence managed to pivot most attacks back on the Clinton campaign by referencing the deplorable comment and the Clinton Foundation.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
It was almost as if Trump's and Clinton's VPs switched roles in a way: Pence was very calm, soft-spoken, and polite while Kaine was heavily energetic and quick to try and get in jabs, plus the overused "I'd like to see Pence try and defend this!" Kaine sounded heavily pre-written and repeated with him essentially talking about how Trump was racist and supported dictators like Kim Jong Un and Saddam Hussein, while Pence was organized and had excellent rebuttals to the harsh questions directed at him. Kaine also kept trying to use the "Trump doesn't pay his taxes!!!! He doesn't support the troops!!!!" which has been used and shot down plenty of times. Not only that, but Kaine continued to lie and shoot low blows where Pence could only shake his head and mutter.

The moderator certainly made it much more difficult for Pence as well. She was all about asking him difficult questions like "What would you say to an immigrant you're about to deport?" while leaving easy, low-risk questions for Kaine.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
The moderator certainly made it much more difficult for Pence as well. She was all about asking him difficult questions like "What would you say to an immigrant you're about to deport?" while leaving easy, low-risk questions for Kaine.
not to mention that kaine took every opportunity to interrupt pence, but pence does the same one time and the moderator is like "excuse me this is senator kaine's turn"

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I fell asleep during the debate.
But I can tell that the republican party is slowing dying at this point, making up lies that barely makes sense, using misinformed AKA fox news users and right wing bastards as a shields to their excuses, and pretty much go against freedom of speech like kicking people out for not agreeing with them. For the time being they pretty much running out of excuses not to elect Hillary and most of them got debunked and got their asses kicked.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
shillary fucked up with kaine, but tbh trump made a great pick

pence is the anti-trump; cool, calm, and collected

it'll help him seem more credible to people who see trump as a raving lunatic
The republican party still is decary after the tax returns, hell even she is gaining more votes than trump and losing votes for him. But still I think that political thread should be allowed anyway, it encourages flaming by stabbing eachother because someone talked shit about a candidate.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
The republican party still is decary after the tax returns, hell even she is gaining more votes than trump and losing votes for him.
"but trump claimed LOSSESS!!!! LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!"

do you not realize that this is part of the tax code that has existed since 1918 and is designed to help businesses - such as the one trump is running?

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
"but trump claimed LOSSESS!!!! LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!"

do you not realize that this is part of the tax code that has existed since 1918 and is designed to help businesses - such as the one trump is running?
Yeah, after he got rich again he abused that power to not pay taxes. If you think that Donald is selfless than how come he payed all of his charity money of a panting of himself and no shows any kind of respect to wounded veterans from the war.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Yeah, after he got rich again he abused that power to not pay taxes. If you think that Donald is selfless than how come he payed all of his charity money of a panting of himself and no shows any kind of respect to wounded veterans from the war.
lol
if you want some dying hag as a president then just throw your vote into the snake pit

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
name me literally one person in the united states who wants to pay more taxes

name me one single person who looks at their federal and state taxes, and says "yes I love paying these and want to pay more"

besides, it's not as if he paid no taxes, he paid no federal income tax some years due to claiming losses. He still paid other taxes such as property tax, state taxes, and a whole slough of other taxes.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you know that when you earn 100 million dollars and lose 100 million dollars you don't have to pay taxes since you didn't earn anything.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
But I can tell that the republican party is slowing dying at this point, making up lies that barely makes sense, using misinformed AKA fox news users and right wing bastards as a shields to their excuses, and pretty much go against freedom of speech like kicking people out for not agreeing with them. For the time being they pretty much running out of excuses not to elect Hillary and most of them got debunked and got their asses kicked.
Correcting the Record™ right there

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
your tax dollars at work! spend $6,000,000 to astroturf for hillary and suppress trump!

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
you're thinking of the wrong party that is suppressing freedom of speech, check out those liberals and their 'safe spaces'
i think George Orwell should just sue them all for stealing his idea tbh, liberals never have anything original anyway. just over glorifying some shitty manifesto some crack addict made in a dumpster or something like that.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you're thinking of the wrong party that is suppressing freedom of speech, check out those liberals and their 'safe spaces'
i think George Orwell should just sue them all for stealing his idea tbh, liberals never have anything original anyway. just over glorifying some shitty manifesto some crack addict made in a dumpster or something like that.

what did he mean by this

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
what did he mean by this
communism was originally conceived in the communist manifesto
a ton of edgy liberals who want safe spaces everywhere consider themselves like the new frontier of cultural Marxism or something of that nature.