Information 2016 Election - Vice Presidential Debate

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
name me literally one person in the united states who wants to pay more taxes

name me one single person who looks at their federal and state taxes, and says "yes I love paying these and want to pay more"

besides, it's not as if he paid no taxes, he paid no federal income tax some years due to claiming losses. He still paid other taxes such as property tax, state taxes, and a whole slough of other taxes.
Bill clinton and Hillary actually, he want to be selfless but wanting taxes to be less corrupting like less taxes for the rich and make everything low and balanced, It's going to be 1993 all over again is Hillary gets elected because she raised him to become a better president.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Bill clinton and Hillary actually, he want to be selfless but wanting taxes to be less corrupting like less taxes for the rich and make everything low and balanced, It's going to be 2003 all over again is Hillary gets elected because she raised him to become a better president.
the only good move bill clinton ever made was on the bimbos he's still dicking

considering you were probably about 3 years old in 2003 i dunno how you can claim everything was fair and balanced

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Bill clinton and Hillary actually, he want to be selfless but wanting taxes to be less corrupting like less taxes for the rich and make everything low and balanced, It's going to be 2003 all over again is Hillary gets elected because she raised him to become a better president.
i am lost by your overall statement
the only part i can understand is Hillary raised Bill to become a better president?
she couldn't even raise his cock, doubt she did a good job teaching him anything political

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
you're thinking of the wrong party that is suppressing freedom of speech, check out those liberals and their 'safe spaces'
i think George Orwell should just sue them all for stealing his idea tbh, liberals never have anything original anyway. just over glorifying some shitty manifesto some crack addict made in a dumpster or something like that.
Yeah, claiming your opinions matter and fight people over them on the internet is way fucking low and pathetic, I know I might be hypercridical about this statement but it's the truth, in the end people are going to cause riots either both of them get's elected.
you're thinking of the wrong party that is suppressing freedom of speech, check out those liberals and their 'safe spaces'
i think George Orwell should just sue them all for stealing his idea tbh, liberals never have anything original anyway. just over glorifying some shitty manifesto some crack addict made in a dumpster or something like that.
Trump praised Putin and called him a good leader after mentioning him killing innocent people for not agreeing with him.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
communism was originally conceived in the communist manifesto
a ton of edgy liberals who want safe spaces everywhere consider themselves like the new frontier of cultural Marxism or something of that nature.
but marx was an intellectual, he was a bourgeoisie. he got the idea that a revolution only works if the upper class achieves consciousness and uses its resources to start a change and aid the poor. mao zedong got in and changed it so that a revolution comes from below to the top.

communists in the 50s were shooting capitalists in korea and communists nowadays enjoy their life in the 1st world and use the ideology is a platform and hide behind social networks and safe spaces, back then they would've been sent to a gulag or something for trying to sabotage social order.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I me-
the only good move bill clinton ever made was on the bimbos he's still dicking

considering you were probably about 3 years old in 2003 i dunno how you can claim everything was fair and balanced
I ment 1993

Last edited:

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yeah, claiming your opinions matter and fight people over them on the internet is way fucking low and pathetic, I know I might be hypercridical about this statement but it's the truth, in the end people are going to cause riots either both of them get's elected.

Trump praised Putin and called him a good leader after mentioning him killing innocent people for not agreeing with him.
"""innocent""" is now a term word for nato shills who try to destabilize russia politically

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
i am lost by your overall statement
the only part i can understand is Hillary raised Bill to become a better president?
she couldn't even raise his cock, doubt she did a good job teaching him anything political
Have you ever been to an un-bias classroom where Hillary save bill from falling apart in the election. Look up a damn video and do some research about him before you spew shit about him for god's sake, don't listen to one station and have a critical eye for each party without being biased.
[doublepost=1475639682][/doublepost]
"""innocent""" is now a term word for nato shills who try to destabilize russia politically
Which is banning gay marriage and not allowing to criticize leaders, NBC news actually said putin kill generalists that doesn't agree with him.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the only thing worse than your arguments is your spelling of "hypocritical"

and seth rich mysteriously got shot in a robbery with none of his money taken after he exposed clinton's corruption, and only 5% of the clinton foundation's expenditures go towards charity, and the AIDS medication the CF gave didn't work, and clinton accepted tens of millions of dollars from saudi arabian donors in exchange for political deals that benefited them, and it was recently revealed that a percentage of TARP funding for big banks was funnelled back into the clinton foundation, and hillary refused to negotiate a cease-fire with gadhafi which lead to his assassination and the destabilization of the middle east (AGAIN) because he supported obama and not her in the 2008 election, and...

but nah guys drumpf said putin was a strong leader! literally worse than hitler, stalin, and all of slavery combined!

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Have you ever been to an un-bias classroom where Hillary save bill from falling apart in the election. Look up a damn video and do some research about him before you spew shit about him for god's sake, don't listen to one station and have a critical eye for each party without being biased.
[doublepost=1475639682][/doublepost]
Which is banning gay marriage and not allowing to criticize leaders, NBC news actually said putin kill generalists that doesn't agree with him.

putin never banned gay marriage, they can have a civil marriage but not anything organized within a church.

again, thanks for correcting the record there and showing us totally unbiased totally notpropaganda

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
but marx was an intellectual, he was a bourgeoisie. he got the idea that a revolution only works if the upper class achieves consciousness and uses its resources to start a change and aid the poor. mao zedong got in and changed it so that a revolution comes from below to the top.

communists in the 50s were shooting capitalists in korea and communists nowadays enjoy their life in the 1st world and use the ideology is a platform and hide behind social networks and safe spaces, back then they would've been sent to a gulag or something for trying to sabotage social order.
don't over analyze it
its a joke drawing from liberal neo-communist sayings and statements thinking that they had the right idea even though in reality it was horrible. this also goes for really far right winged people

if you want unbiased, don't use main news outlets and look at multiple sources.
i am not saying trump is a saint, but he is one when compared to hillary.
putting aside the fact that hillary should be serving time for the email shit and her health is abysmal right now
the actual policies she wants to employ are standard liberal ones that are not helping this country and only going further SJW garbage further into this country.
the bathroom law is already bad enough, trying to justify and legitimize a mental illness.

also here is a good video ;>)

@Zak

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
the only thing worse than your arguments is your spelling of "hypocritical"

and seth rich mysteriously got shot in a robbery with none of his money taken after he exposed clinton's corruption, and only 5% of the clinton foundation's expenditures go towards charity, and the AIDS medication the CF gave didn't work, and clinton accepted tens of millions of dollars from saudi arabian donors in exchange for political deals that benefited them, and it was recently revealed that a percentage of TARP funding for big banks was funnelled back into the clinton foundation, and hillary refused to negotiate a cease-fire with gadhafi which lead to his assassination and the destabilization of the middle east (AGAIN) because he supported obama and not her in the 2008 election, and...

but nah guys drumpf said putin was a strong leader! literally worse than hitler, stalin, and all of slavery combined!
Shit talking to veterans and POWs, making fun of innocent people, wanting to commit a war crime like killing families that had a isis member, and lying about so many topics about being in the iraq war, solar energy, and the denial of climate change is worse.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Shit talking to veterans and POWs, making fun of innocent people, wanting to commit a war crime like killing families that had a isis member, and lying about so many topics about being in the iraq war, solar energy, and the denial of climate change is worse.
are you literally an actual fucking retard?

saying mean things, lying, and purportedly denying climate change is worse than letting billions of american tax dollars get siphoned off to wealthy donors, selling uranium to russia, destroying 33,000 emails and several devices in direct opposition to a subpoena from a congressional hearing?

jesus fucking christ this is what we're up against, i'm not even religious but i'm praying that hrc gets fucked in the election

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
he never insulted anyone more than bill clinton insulted others

the families of isis members hold the same beliefs as their sons or husbands, they support them.

trump never lied about iraq

climbat change is a farse, the ice caps are growing back, winters are getting colder.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@Dindex
and let me guess, guns are invented by the devil?
serious note, you should really read more about the policies they want to employ.
stop fantasizing on the actual person, aka stop thinking trump is only a demon, and actually look at all their policies.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Seriously, it's pathetic to talk about politics in the internet because it encourages flaming.
I'm not being a pussy because some people remained bias, It makes everyone retarded like spewing shit about a candidate and it goes to the point that it's cringy and immature, hell people are going to kill each other about who's pathetically right. It's like starting an argument about hating on anime and a bunch of weebs wanting a person dead.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Seriously, it's pathetic to talk about politics in the internet because it encourages flaming.
I'm not being a pussy because some people remained bias, It makes everyone retarded like spewing shit about a candidate and it goes to the point that it's cringy and immature, hell people are going to kill each other about who's pathetically right. It's like starting an argument about hating on anime and a bunch of weebs wanting a person dead.
it's only retarded when one side makes retarded statements and can't defend them
edit: did you just compare politics to anime
wew lad

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Banks who contribute money to the Clinton Foundation get rewarded with Federal relief that draws from taxpayer money. Trump legally declared losses and avoided one specific type of Federal tax for a year.

W2JR87VGoffgvT_Z2vuyzkLDyNguLvgLjgyaqWlhWuY.png

qisA0poDB3D7OKCpzgQaprKjFzyXSv0jNsXJ5q4Myt8.png

hNwWd2eDME0PxS1P0Vyc4lfvPFiCvvB7Jeq6GEmiu-k.png