Information 2016 Election - Vice Presidential Debate

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Well, that right there is some pretty damning evidence for Pence. Even with that, i would say he still one, mostly because he was controlled and that body language matters a lot.

You can lie as much as you want if you do it with pride.
I kind of disagree on this, but hell it's not that I'm going to get triggered by your post.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Pretty much what you do as well to be honest.

You can't have a civil debate without victimizing yourself, if you don't want to get into arguments with people - stop responding to them???? Jesus.
*Cough* The video has evidence, your claim does not actually.
I'm not actually victimizing myself, I'm just telling that it isn't appropriate to talk about politics on the internet and thinking that they matter. You attempted to blow smoke up my ass for having a different view back at he previous thread that we had an argument about. Not to mention encouraging other people to argue with me on my profile like what you did to Pootis man.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
No need to imitate Hillary on the internet jesus man.

I'm not actually victimizing myself, I'm just telling that it isn't appropriate to talk about politics on the internet and thinking that they matter. You attempted to blow smoke up my ass for having a different view back at he previous thread that we had an argument.
Uh you're the one who responded to me making a joke about the debate? Stop being oversensitive for crying out loud.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm just telling that it isn't appropriate to talk about politics on the internet and thinking that they matter
then why do you feel the need to post on every single political thread
Also, repeating a previous question you didn't answer

Do you know what the TPP is?

Reactions: List

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
No need to imitate Hillary on the internet jesus man.

Uh you're the one who responded to me making a joke about the debate? Stop being oversensitive for crying out loud.
QUOTE="Dindex, post: 176851, member: 273"]Also another slap in the face for not mention that trump is going to cut the department of education, so everybody is going to be a jobless dumbass if he gets elected, no wonder alot of pre-teens or younger want him elected because they don't want to go to school.[/QUOTE]
Same can be said for the pro-hillary lot to be honest.

Doesn't stop the media from censoring videos of Trump Supporters being beaten on the streets for wearing MAGA caps.
QUOTE="Blackquill, post: 177233, member: 7"]Doesn't stop the mainstream media you're so fond of from spinning it that way eh?

Just like how the mainstream media never focuses on anything bad Clinton has done, Trump could literally cough during a speech and the media would say he has cancer or something.

But hey, a lot of people will blindly believe whatever since Don Lemon on CNN said it. It must be true.[/QUOTE] I made a joke about kids wanting to vote for trump because they don't wanna go to school.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
QUOTE="Dindex, post: 176851, member: 273"]Also another slap in the face for not mention that trump is going to cut the department of education, so everybody is going to be a jobless dumbass if he gets elected, no wonder alot of pre-teens or younger want him elected because they don't want to go to school.
I don't care.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I don't care.
After I called you out for lying about starting this and beign a victim to yourself, seems appropriate.
Look I'm sorry for being rude and all, but we shouldn't stab each other over politics on the internet, either way it justs make us look like two kids arguing who will have a dolly if we want to compare that. I engaged not to fight but either way we seemed to not listen about that topic. We're a big unrelated family with different opinions but atleast we should be civil to one another and not cause a flamewar ont he forums? again, sorry if I insuled you.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
After I called you out for lying about starting this and beign a victim to yourself, seems appropriate.
Look I'm sorry for being rude and all, but we shouldn't stab each other over politics on the internet, either way it justs make us look like two kids arguing who will have a dolly if we want to compare that. I engaged not to fight but either way we seemed to not listen about that topic. We're a big unrelated family with different opinions but atleast we should be civil to one another and not cause a flamewar ont he forums? again, sorry if I insuled you.
Are you still going

Like I tried debating with you but I realized that there's no point. It's a waste of my time.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Also another slap in the face for not mention that trump is going to cut the department of education, so everybody is going to be a jobless dumbass if he gets elected, no wonder alot of pre-teens or younger want him elected because they don't want to go to school.
american education is already a joke, more so than i thought it was judging by you being a pure product of it

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
c3N6Qk8.png