Information 2016 Election - Vice Presidential Debate

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
are you literally an actual fucking retard?

saying mean things, lying, and purportedly denying climate change is worse than letting billions of american tax dollars get siphoned off to wealthy donors, selling uranium to russia, destroying 33,000 emails and several devices in direct opposition to a subpoena from a congressional hearing?

jesus fucking christ this is what we're up against, i'm not even religious but i'm praying that hrc gets fucked in the election
You do realise that it's not allowed to discriminate people for having different political views, where did i call you a fucking retard over politics.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
You do realise that it's not allowed to discriminate people for having different political views, where did i call you a fucking retard over politics.
ah the classic liberal excuse

"help i'm being oppressed and discriminated against"

tell me, which of your constitutional rights are being violated due to me calling you a fucking retard? in fact, you attempting to censor my first amendment right to free speech is more discriminatory than anything i've done

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
ah the classic liberal excuse

"help i'm being oppressed and discriminated against"

tell me, which of your constitutional rights are being violated due to me calling you a fucking retard? in fact, you attempting to censor my first amendment right to free speech is more discriminatory than anything i've done
I never attempted to censor you, I'm talking about the forum rules itself not to insult people over opinions, I posted a civil opinion about the republican party and then you attempted to blow smoke up my ass because It's different, I attempted to end this civil but after that you call me a fucking retard and try to make me look like a bad guy. No one is right about politics, keep everything about to yourselves including me because it makes people stab eachother, be open minded that there's no goal on thinking that your political opinions matter, and just end this already, people already got their shanks sharp.
[doublepost=1475641039][/doublepost]And look, I feel sorry about the current state that you're in and even if I started this in the first place, but at least show some damn sympathy for god sake and be civil for one another.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
I never attempted to censor you, I'm talking about the forum rules itself not to insult people over opinions, I posted a civil opinion about the republican party and then you attempted to blow smoke up my ass because It's different, I attempted to end this civil but after that you call me a fucking retard and try to make me look like a bad guy. No one is right about politics, keep everything about to yourselves including me because it makes people stab eachother, be open minded that there's no goal on thinking that your political opinions matter, and just end this already, people already got their shanks sharp.
[doublepost=1475641039][/doublepost]And look, I feel sorry about the current state that you and and and even if I started this in the first place, but at least show some damn sympathy for god sake and be civil for one another.
and now he plays the victim haha typical libtard ecks dee

jcuyich4ncpx.png

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I fell asleep during the debate.
But I can tell that the republican party is slowing dying at this point, making up lies that barely makes sense, using misinformed AKA fox news users and right wing bastards as a shields to their excuses, and pretty much go against freedom of speech like kicking people out for not agreeing with them. For the time being they pretty much running out of excuses not to elect Hillary and most of them got debunked and got their asses kicked.
Ah yes, the Republican Party is certainly making up the lies when Kaine blatantly tried to slander Trump in the debate by saying he loved dictators, hated women, and made border patrol and national security a race issue.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
banning gay marriage
Hillary was against gay marriage until she realized she'll get shit for being against it. She was also all for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement until Trump announced he was against it. At least Putin can stick to the shit he says, she's a fucking leech.

Hell, do you even know what the TPP is kiddo?

Reactions: List

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Ah yes, the Republican Party is certainly making up the lies when Kaine blatantly tried to slander Trump in the debate by saying he loved dictators, hated women, and made border patrol and national security a race issue.
No they actually had proof. Trump is loosing votes made Hillary gain more at the process after she won the debate and his ex-wife released his tax returns. In logical sense he does hate women, he doesn't want equal pay, saying out loud that there must be some type of form a punishment when it comes to abortion for a women, saying that there must be a huge deportation force for mexicans, saying that some mexicans are good but calling most of them bad, He replied that he's a good leader after one of the reporters on NBC news question that he likes a dictator that kills journalists that doesn't agree with him.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
saying that some mexicans are good but calling most of them bad
Inprisonment_Rates.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
over double the imprisonment rates of whites
[doublepost=1475670052][/doublepost]
he doesn't want equal pay
Donald Trump
The New York businessman has flip-flopped on the issue of equal pay. Trump said last August that men and women deserve “equal pay for equal work,” but just a few months later, he dismissed the idea of a gender pay gap.

“You’re gonna make the same if you do as good a job,” Trump told an audience member during a Manchester, N.H. event in October.

http://time.com/money/4291017/presidential-candidates-equal-pay/

Edit; while on the topic of unequal pay between genders, whoever released that statistic is absolutely retarded, and the media twisted it as they usually do. That statistic calculated the average wage for a woman, and a man. Not the wage for the same job. It just shows men have higher paying jobs because they do the harder ones.

Last edited:

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I did not actually watch the debate, too busy doing other things, but i did watch a short highlight video. Pence is just overall much more calm and relaxed. You can practically tell that from his body language alone.

Pence's actions alone in this debate will likely score trump at least a few more votes.

Not saying I like that, but it is what it is.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Can't fence the pence.

Disdain for the Kaine
Except that pence lied about almost everything, about not praising putin, lied about knowing what russia is doing with ukraine. lied about not going to use a deportation force. lied about not going to support legislation that punished women, lied about not wanting nuclear weapons to be given out to countries, lied about banning people if they're muslim, and lied about asking people to vote. He's pretty much duburn at this point and the republicans asslicking him in a butthurt fashion because they're losing votes.

Hell there's even a comparison video about the things he lied about and prove them that they're right in twitter. https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton Check the VP video tweet.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Except that pence lied about almost everything, about not praising putin, lied about knowing what russia is doing with ukraine. lied about not going to use a deportation force. lied about not going to support legislation that punished women, lied about not wanting nuclear weapons to be given out to countries, lied about banning people if they're muslim, and lied about asking people to vote. He's pretty much duburn at this point and the republicans asslicking him in a butthurt fashion because they're losing votes.

Hell there's even a comparison video about the things he lied about and prove them that they're right in twitter. https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton Check the VP video tweet.
Mike Pence wasn't the person who sold uranium to Russia.

It was Mrs Hillary 'What with a cloth?' Clinton.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Mike Pence wasn't the person who sold uranium to Russia.

It was Mrs Hillary 'What with a cloth?' Clinton.
Now you're just pointing fingers without any proof because I called them out, if you're dependant of this election than you should look at two party's criticism instead being biased to one party like you mostly are.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Well, that right there is some pretty damning evidence for Pence. Even with that, i would say he still one, mostly because he was controlled and that body language matters a lot.

You can lie as much as you want if you do it with pride.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Now you're just pointing fingers without any proof, if you're dependant of this election than you should look at two party's criticism instead being biased to one party like you mostly are.
Pretty much what you do as well to be honest.

You can't have a civil debate without victimizing yourself, if you don't want to get into arguments with people - stop responding to them???? Jesus.