Fixed 2017 and how I'll be gone (Yes, a farewell thread) [UPDATE: I'm back]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Note: If mods feel like this should go in a board like Fast Threads instead, go ahead and move it.
Note 2: No salt aimed at anybody in this thread, dw.

As of January 2nd 2017, I'll be gone due to conscription/bootcamp. While I do come home during some weekends and lurk around, that's probably the most you'll see of me here.
I'll hopefully get through the army with half a year, so I do eventually come back.
But wait, there's more!
During Fall, I will be moving to a new city away home (about 200km away, to be exact) for my school/studies, AKA I will be living on my own. The thought is a bit spooky to me, but I'm sure I'll manage.
I'm gonna miss you people. I had a blast during my time in HL2RP, and I hope I can return to it later on.
I'd be here all night listing out people who made my experience on the server as amazing as it ended up being, and I'm sure the appropriate people know I'm talking about them.
I met a lot of people and even more characters along these months. Had tons of adventures, emotional moments and silly shenanigans on my characters;
  • Matt 'Blue' Jervey
  • Ruhh'Nae
The first two are my 'old guard' chars, both made during the beginning of the server. They've gone through lots, all thanks to the people I've RP'd with and the Vort faction leads for giving me a shot in the faction!
  • Shinobu 'Tara' Hayashi
  • Emma 'Canth' Grovecastle
Shinobu was actually made during the beginning as well, but really got actively used much, *much* later. Emma on the other hand was a fresh char, and they both were my main source of my activity in-server later on.

Maybe they all will see their return when I can pick up a steady activity once more. Who knows how 2017 will end up for me, all that's certain is that it'll be an eventful, lifechanging year for me.
So uhmm, yeah. Haven't ever made a thread like this before, so I dunno what to say next. I guess I'll be answering to any questions you guys might have now?

Why do I have a feeling this was a very incoherent and poorly worded post?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Thanks for all the support, guys. I'm sure my possible/inevitable return will be a joyous one!
As a sidenote, and a fun fact, I originally intended to go through conscription right after my school (gymnasium) ended, aka summer of this year, 2016. Buuut it was delayed to January of next year.
Back then, I felt annoyed I couldn't get it over and done with asap. But now, knowing I would've missed literally everything up to this point...

I have no regrets. I enjoyed my time, and will miss this place from the bottom of my heart.

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
good luck in the army my finish dude
if you need help just call for mumin
When Groke wants to freeze your petunias, there's only one man who can stop it...
And his name is Moominpappa
bzosuMe.jpg

Papa M gon cap-a Groke.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.