News 2020 Christmas Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
drugs.png

You’ve all been asking for it for a while, so we’re going to go forward with it. We’re looking into implementing changes to how drug scripts work, how to acquire them as well as some other stuff like visual effects, farming related things etc. On the way shortly, we'll have a small video of it soon.
Damn happy to see a narcotics overhaul come to life even when it got shot down hundreds of times in the past.

:>

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
What version of the map is it?

C8's city is really small but... y'know, it'd be cool if it -wasn't- so small if we did some cool shit regarding the outlands, but that only really works with the tunnel.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
small = easier to find players = easier to find rp = easier to game = epic

...Trust me that 'too small' is an issue. That was City 8's biggest complaint. (City side).

Same streets with no way of putting variety between them, two roads was the gist of a cops block without a bunch of feet between it, not a lot in 'em.

Also with the two main apartments how they co-exist on the same 10 feet apart from one another, me's and says will overlap and annoy people - another issue.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Damn happy to see a narcotics overhaul come to life even when it got shot down hundreds of times in the past.

:>
sometimes the blood of a staff member must be spilled for the ritual to be complete

D

Deleted member 3818

I always enjoy when people jump ship and do an complete 180 as if they were somehow pretending the entire time and now need to pretend to act like chads because they're better than their old community or something.

Like you were staff here until literally a month or so ago and you're staffing somewhere else now lol

Christ it really isn't hard to keep friendships going, ya'll are just socially maladjusted and can't comprehend you can walk away from something nicely.
same energy as the people that leave bad steam reviews on a game after 2000 hours of playtime

Nebulae
fWjhP85.png

reminder that most of the war criminals/conscripts from the dnieper basin (Heavy Snow) got released on parole in city 8 as soon as we got transferred there

i'd love to see a remnant gang of conscripts, kinda like what we got with east's or k4e's spiel back then but obviously more gang-centric rather than rebel.
also i feel gangs should look down on rebels, after all gangs are probably going to depend on the drugs, money laundering and racketeering. they don't want cops going haywire.

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
injury.png

We're looking into adding a couple more roleplay-oriented features, this will be one of them - previous gamemodes have had injury systems before, I don't think we'll completely go down the same route but we do want to tinker with the idea and we'll have more information on it as it's made. Again, we'll have some footage of it very shortly.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
fWjhP85.png

reminder that most of the war criminals/conscripts from the dnieper basin (Heavy Snow) got released on parole in city 8 as soon as we got transferred there

i'd love to see a remnant gang of conscripts, kinda like what we got with east's or k4e's spiel back then but obviously more gang-centric rather than rebel.
also i feel gangs should look down on rebels, after all gangs are probably going to depend on the drugs, money laundering and racketeering. they don't want cops going haywire.

yeah ok you were still floating in my balls when heavy snow was a thing little sprite

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
.--. . . / .--. . .
.-- .... -.-- / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / .--. ..- - / - .... .. ... / .. -. - --- / .- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. ..--.. / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .... .- ...- . / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... / ..-. .-. . . / - .. -- . / - .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / --. --- / - --- / .- / .-- . -... ... .. - . / .- -. -.. / -.. . -.-. --- -.. . / ... --- -- . / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / -- . ... ... .- --. . / ..-. .-. --- -- / ... --- -- . -... --- -.. -.-- / --- -. / .- / ..-. --- .-. ..- -- .----. ... / .-- . -... ... .. - . ..--..

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
controversial opinion: drug/crimeRP>rebelRP

joseon proved it.

resistance don't seem to have the cahonies to do much against the union, and if they did, chances are not much would change.

crime RP is just riff-raff killing off each other and hustling drugs to delinquents from the Union's eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.