News 2020 Christmas Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
I think it's time to reform OTA into a more accessible faction that has more presence and importance in the server for roleplay, and most importantly are not buffed up to be intentionally unfair against rebels.

nah

nothing about how we recruit and how we're portrayed on server needs to change, faction is good the way it is and it's worked this way for years for a reason

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I was gonna make a bigger post, but it kept coming off as way too sour, and I didn't wanna ruin the spirit of the season. Plus, the thread's not really for what I had in mind, I reckon. I'll just provide my two cents once and see if topic starts going in a separate thread.

From my experiences in FTRP and QZRP, people struggle to see a spectrum between
  • People in varying forms of fitness that could outsmart each other depending on the situation, and
  • Absolutely unstoppable monsters that only equally-absurd powerhouses or extreme wit can defeat.
Transhumans and Vorts fall somewhere inbetween on the spectrum - and I've always gotten a subtle vibe people dislike them for somewhat similar reasons as FTRP mutants (that being powers which feel "unfair" because anything else able to overpower humans nigh-unconditionally are monsters in super specific events people deliberately get themselves into).

proselytes fill the niche as an investigative federal service, its like comparing the secret service/fbi to the army
I thought people hated it when prossies do anything besides guarding people?

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
nah

nothing about how we recruit and how we're portrayed on server needs to change, faction is good the way it is and it's worked this way for years for a reason

OTA accepted players always phrase their posts like some sort of hivemind

'we' alright settle down there dumbass vortigaunt like it's just a whitelist that doesn't need s2k me's to kill people lol

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

'we' alright settle down there dumbass vortigaunt like it's just a whitelist that doesn't need s2k me's to kill people lol
20201220_235636.jpg

key

Nebulae

Once I sew the buttons on their eyes, they appreciate what life has given them in a brand new way.

Reactions: List

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Once I sew the buttons on their eyes, they appreciate what life has given them in a brand new way.
They merely adopted the augments

We were born into it, molded by it

I didn't see a sweep until I was finally off trial, by then it was nothing but instinctual

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I have a problem. Every time I finish up a small update to something I think of something else to change.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have a problem. Every time I finish up a small update to something I think of something else to change.
I get that with everything I do.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
merry christ
mas

Status
Not open for further replies.