News 2020 Christmas Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
arccw.png

For a good while, Jaydawg and Sleepymode have been working on converting all of our current weapons to a new, more up to date weapon base. That of course being ArcCW. All weapons have been updated and converted to the base and will be swapped over when everything is pushed

We will post on the content thread when the pack is updated with the necessary addons.

gunmodel1.png

gunmodel2.png

gunmodel3.png
really quick, will all the weapons we have in our inventories stay there or should we uh... Take a screenshot?

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I personally hope the backpack will have the option to be invisible, it really won’t fit with some models, such as cops or OTA, and especially some Rebel models

Reactions: List

Mogelix

Electron
Nebulae
idk why you're turning this into an argument i just wanna know if i can disable having a backpack on because i don't wanna see it on certain characters
there should be plenty of playermodels with carrier vests/rigs and other personal storage alternatives
clearly if there's a need to hold onto so much shit i dont think it should be solved by people having 8 backpacks on person like some kinda mid late 2000s RPG

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
injury.png
We're looking into adding a couple more roleplay-oriented features, this will be one of them - previous gamemodes have had injury systems before, I don't think we'll completely go down the same route but we do want to tinker with the idea and we'll have more information on it as it's made. Again, we'll have some footage of it very shortly.
im a fucking sucker for medical roleplay so im really interested in this, could we get more info on it?

how detailed is this expected to be? are there gonna be ss13 style procedures and shit where you can fracture bones, bleed, get bruises/brute damage, poison damage shit like that based on what hurt you?

id definetely like for UM/medics to play a larger role and shit, and get more people involved beyond /me fell down the ladder owie my bones cause as it stands medRP is pretty boring rn

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It won't be on cops or ota by default
I think having a right click equip option would be best just because it will look hella funky on some models

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
im a fucking sucker for medical roleplay so im really interested in this, could we get more info on it?

how detailed is this expected to be? are there gonna be ss13 style procedures and shit where you can fracture bones, bleed, get bruises/brute damage, poison damage shit like that based on what hurt you?

id definetely like for UM/medics to play a larger role and shit, and get more people involved beyond /me fell down the ladder owie my bones cause as it stands medRP is pretty boring rn
preach brother

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I do miss C8. When we first got into it after Heavy Snow with the rain and seeing what the snow did in storm fox it was uhm...

*smacks lips* kino...
[doublepost=1608332094][/doublepost]I mean seriously just sitting under a tin shack with rain overhead was cool.

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

There'll be more information released later on as a lot of the features of the system are still being conceptualised. We do want UM and medics to play a larger role in general which is mostly part of why we're implementing this.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm looking forward to going back to City 8 but didn't that place get 1-800-REKT?
I mean, probably some fucked up buildings here and there along with some xenian creatures, but I don't think it got that fucked up. (I think)

Nebulae
i would very much like travelling backpack carrying n words getting stopped in the street and questioned by jackboots for lugging around mountain climbing gear and other such stuff that introduces roleplay consequences (be it good or bad) through the use of those items

i would not like every vortigaunt to be carrying one

but i also dont want the first mechanic to go away because allowing it to be disabled will mean nobody in the city will show their shit off

maybe just make it so admins can specifically disable/enable it for certain characters? like a bodygroup. dont know how easy this is to implement

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
There'll be more information released later on as a lot of the features of the system are still being conceptualised. We do want UM and medics to play a larger role in general which is mostly part of why we're implementing this.
german word for cinema point

Status
Not open for further replies.