Not open for further replies.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
if its about that op chat joke
post it because its fucking hillarious
Hey, this is turn based forum arguing and it's my turn now

You think I'm invested enough in you spewing shit that I'd result to shaming you for your previous shitty behaviour? I don't need to, everyone can see what you're doing right now and it's fucking pathetic.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

You think I'm invested enough in you spewing shit that I'd result to shaming you for your previous shitty behaviour? I don't need to, everyone can see what you're doing right now and it's fucking pathetic.
@Manio Blackquill has 5 more Action Points before you have your turn to retort.

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae

ok
my turn
merry xmas and bye
arguing on these forums is wack

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I always enjoy when people jump ship and do an complete 180 as if they were somehow pretending the entire time and now need to pretend to act like chads because they're better than their old community or something.

Like you were staff here until literally a month or so ago and you're staffing somewhere else now lol

Christ it really isn't hard to keep friendships going, ya'll are just socially maladjusted and can't comprehend you can walk away from something nicely.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I always enjoy when people jump ship and do an complete 180 as if they were somehow pretending the entire time and now need to pretend to act like chads because they're better than their old community or something.

Like you were staff here until literally a month or so ago and you're staffing somewhere else now lol

Christ it really isn't hard to keep friendships going, ya'll are just socially maladjusted.
iu

me writing my 2.8k word (1 word for 1 hour played) manifesto and resignation letter prior to leaving neb for 2 months describing how i never enjoyed any minute of it and everyone that plays it unironically is a retard and that i am a chad now that finished school in yale and lifts weight and gets bitches as i have quit roleplaying

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
iu

me writing my 2.8k word (1 word for 1 hour played) manifesto and resignation letter prior to leaving neb for 2 months describing how i never enjoyed any minute of it and everyone that plays it unironically is a retard and that i am a chad now that finished school in yale and lifts weight and gets bitches as i have quit roleplaying
The only good resignation post was @Jeffreyyyyy where he explained he LITERALLY became a chad.

Nebulae
last i checked you guys are using helix so..

if we wanna go down this route i'm down to play but i'm pretty sure people aren't gonna like the shit i have to say or the screenshots to go along with it

just leave neb already

mans bouta sends these dudes back to clockwork

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Would anyone like to talk about what they plan to do in the new year on the server instead of these negative vibes?

i want to start a new character thats something different ive done before, and get more active in general personally, I’ve like 3 or 4 ideas where to start

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Would anyone like to talk about what they plan to do in the new year on the server instead of these negative vibes?

i want to start a new character thats something different ive done before, and get more active in general personally, I’ve like 3 or 4 ideas where to start
i’m gonna bring back genjo fai and maybe the cage fights :)

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae

I wanna look into doing some cool stuff on the surface Rebel-Wise, maybe start up something. CWU-wise, event shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.