50 dead in mass shooting in Orlando Nightclub - U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That's complete bullshit, not a single war they fought benefitted Israel in any way. Also irrelevant to the main topic.
I didnt know the main topic was about how much muslims suck and that their religion is based on killing people.
[doublepost=1465766153][/doublepost]
Real+Americans+defend+Israel.jpg

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The religion that has been killing my community has historically and predominantly been Christians. The discrimination has always come from Christians. This is indisputable fact. LGBT people have been demonized in both Christianity and Islam, nothing fucking new here. We have fairly popular Christian loudmouths in my nation that do support killing gays, or alternatively castrating them or torturing them. It happens all. the. time. We STILL have lynchings against LGBT people in the deep south. We STILL have places here where you cannot come out without risking your life. It's VERY clear you know absolutely nothing about what happens outside of your dinky little country.

Christians don't need it to be told to them explicitly, they jerk off all day about how they're "divinely inspired" by the Bible or the "word of god". This is absolutely no different than a Muslim using the Quran or who ever leads their mosque or whatever as its justification for violence.

Oh yeah, the inquisition was after homosexuals 500 years ago. Let's ignore the fact christianity went through heavy reforms to the point homosexuals are accepted within it. You're still pointing that some christians are advocating towards killing gays yet never actually do it unlike muslims, they just talk and talk but never actually put the effort on loading their guns and emptying them on a club. Those killings aren't ordered by the pope or the church or are promoted by them.

What's clear to me is that you're living in your illusion that christianity is so bad even after all the changes done to it which harm it more than benefit it. One hour in Saudia and you'd be begging for christian soldiers to pull you out alive.

Sure there's violence from christians but the religion itself doesn't promote it, it doesn't allow it to happen and unlike Islam - it can't be held responsible for the actions of its few believers who actually kill people as it doesn't hold such beliefs.
[doublepost=1465766279][/doublepost]
I didnt know the main topic was about how much muslims suck and that their religion is based on killing people.
[doublepost=1465766153][/doublepost]
Real+Americans+defend+Israel.jpg
Again, this is propaganda made by antisemites to denounce the existence of Israel.

None of the wars America fought in the Middle East made us any more powerful, in-fact; back in 1990 when the Gulf War happened the US got us involved even when we didn't want to when they attacked Saddam.

Reactions: List

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
i need only respond with one word

dresden
allied bomber command dropped more bombs in terms of tonnage on dresden in one day, than the luftwaffe dropped on London throughout the entire course of the war.

this doesnt help this thread at all but i thought id just put that there

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh yeah, the inquisition was after homosexuals 500 years ago. Let's ignore the fact christianity went through heavy reforms to the point homosexuals are accepted within it. You're still pointing that some christians are advocating towards killing gays yet never actually do it unlike muslims, they just talk and talk but never actually put the effort on loading their guns and emptying them on a club. Those killings aren't ordered by the pope or the church or are promoted by them.

What's clear to me is that you're living in your illusion that christianity is so bad even after all the changes done to it which harm it more than benefit it. One hour in Saudia and you'd be begging for christian soldiers to pull you out alive.

Sure there's violence from christians but the religion itself doesn't promote it, it doesn't allow it to happen and unlike Islam - it can't be held responsible for the actions of its few believers who actually kill people as it doesn't hold such beliefs.

Never actually do it? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME HERE. ALL. THE. TIME. Homosexuals are hardly accepted in Christianity, especially Catholicism the largest denomination. Christianity is the BIGGEST justification for LGBT violence in the western world especially the United States. Try fucking leaving Israel for a change.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
you forgot

• bad mappers pitching in their dislike for the thread
and irrelevant oldfags who never actually contribute

[doublepost=1465766279][/doublepost]
Again, this is propaganda made by antisemites to denounce the existence of Israel.

None of the wars America fought in the Middle East made us any more powerful, in-fact; back in 1990 when the Gulf War happened the US got us involved even when we didn't want to when they attacked Saddam.
just because your head is too far up your ass to realize it's happening, doesn't mean it isn't happening

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Never actually do it? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME HERE. ALL. THE. TIME. Homosexuals are hardly accepted in Christianity, especially Catholicism the largest denomination.
But it's enforced by the religion, that's what I'm trying to say. These are made by the actions of select individuals within the religion, christianity doesn't make them do that, the pope doesn't make them do that, the protestant or the catholic church don't make them act like that. The Catholic church is the weakest amongst all the streams of christianity to the point it bows down to the same religion that threatens it.
[doublepost=1465766435][/doublepost]
and irrelevant oldfags who never actually contribute

just because your head is too far up your ass to realize it's happening, doesn't mean it isn't happening
But it is happening.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lets not even forget the fact that in many places in Africa it's Christianity that fuels killing LGBT persons. But nah gotta jerk off about Muslims. Of course, can't expect an Israeli to be unbiased about Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.