50 dead in mass shooting in Orlando Nightclub - U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The fact he's Muslim has nothing to do with it, it just gives fuel for the dumb asses. There's nothing to fucking debate at this point. It's nothing more than trying to politicize a tragedy. It's shameful. FIFTY people died. FIFTY. FIFTY people died because they were gay and enjoying their lives in a nightclub and people can do nothing more but jerk off over the fact the shooter was a Muslim.

How about the very fact that most attacks on LGBT members in the western world, particularly the united states, come from white conservatives who are typically Christian? Most discrimination in the western world against LGBT people are from Christians. All the push back to LGBT rights in the US has been from Christians. But nah no one has shit to say about that. But wow oh wow now it's a Muslim and now everyone's up in arms. Hell, most terrorist attacks in the United States have been from white, typically Christian, conservative males.

The fact it took a Muslim shooting up a place to get people to start giving a fuck both amazes and sickens me.

It has nothing to do about it? Islam specifies to kill all homosexuals, it's a fact. Who cares whether it's the time to argue or not when people die? The fact they died just makes it relevant enough to look for more ways to prevent similar events from happening. We're not 'jerking off' about the shooter's identity, we're bringing up the cause for the shooting and how making others realize the threat that causes poses to society can help keep is more protected.

What, did Reagen order his men to brutally kill gays during the 80's? Did Bush order that? Did Nixon? You gays should be grateful every single day that you're living in the western civilized world and not in some hole in Iran, you know what they do to you there? They do this:

meet-the-unluckiest-crane-maker-in-the-world-article-body-image-1394751418.jpg

So instead of crying about 'THEM EVIL CHRISTIANS WHOSE ONLY AGGRESSION ACT AGAINST MY SICK GROUP WAS NOT GIVING US RIGHTS WE SHOULDN'T GET ANYWAY' is not an actual argument.

What I can really hope is that you'll be thrown off a plane above Mecca and you wouldn't be able to get into the Embassy even with a mob chasing you with AK's trying to kill you for being gay.

How many shooters have to pop out and start killing people in the name of Islam will get you people to realize that it's not peaceful and as long as you allow it in your countries it will kill you from the inside?

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
oh man this thread really has it all doesn't it
  • edgy fuckwads making memes about the deadliest attack in the US since 9/11
  • people blaming muslims
  • people defending muslims
  • people blaming guns
  • people defending guns
  • one legitimate string of debate in a sea of cancer
  • people who are younger than 16 pitching in with their TOTALLY RELEVANT POLITICAL OPINIONS GUYS
  • a guest appearance from le enlightened atheist talking about how all religion is flawed

this thread is a primo example of why you should never make threads on an internet forum that have even a slight chance of being even vaguely interpreted as being political
I don tsee why threads like this get made. I own a television on which I can watch the news. I also own a personal computer with an average internet network which its connected to. Using this personal computer I can acces various websites which allow me to view current events.

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
I don tsee why threads like this get made. I own a television on which I can watch the news. I also own a personal computer with an average internet network which its connected to. Using this personal computer I can acces various websites which allow me to view current events.
precisely this

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i love living in second world country because nothing like this happens, and if you're homosexual you get beat the shit out of you

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It has nothing to do about it? Islam specifies to kill all homosexuals, it's a fact. Who cares whether it's the time to argue or not when people die? The fact they died just makes it relevant enough to look for more ways to prevent similar events from happening. We're not 'jerking off' about the shooter's identity, we're bringing up the cause for the shooting and how making others realize the threat that causes poses to society can help keep is more protected.

What, did Reagen order his men to brutally kill gays during the 80's? Did Bush order that? Did Nixon? You gays should be grateful every single day that you're living in the western civilized world and not in some hole in Iran, you know what they do to you there? They do this:

So instead of crying about 'THEM EVIL CHRISTIANS WHOSE ONLY AGGRESSION ACT AGAINST MY SICK GROUP WAS NOT GIVING US RIGHTS WE SHOULDN'T GET ANYWAY' is not an actual argument.

What I can really hope is that you'll be thrown off a plane above Mecca and you wouldn't be able to get into the Embassy even with a mob chasing you with AK's trying to kill you for being gay.

How many shooters have to pop out and start killing people in the name of Islam will get you people to realize that it's not peaceful and as long as you allow it in your countries it will kill you from the inside?

Reagan, Bush, and Nixon didn't have to order it. The Ku Klux Klan and numerous other Christian militia groups were more than happy to tie homosexuals to the back of trucks and drag them down the road until they stopped screaming. It wasn't just about Christians keeping us from having our equal rights, they were just as happy to start lynching people just the same as they'd lynch black people.

But of course, we can't expect the resident Israeli to stop jerking off about Muslims for more than 15 seconds.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Reagan, Bush, and Nixon didn't have to order it. The Ku Klux Klan and numerous other Christian militia groups were more than happy to tie homosexuals to the back of trucks and drag them down the road until they stopped screaming. It wasn't just about Christians keeping us from having our equal rights, they were just as happy to start lynching people just the same as they'd lynch black people.

But of course, we can't expect the resident Israeli to stop jerking off about Muslims for more than 15 seconds.
'THE KU KLUX KLAN BOOGIEMAN HARMED US ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MUSLIMS DO' they never did anything that extreme to you. You keep pinning the Christians as the problems while completely ignoring the religion that actually kills your members and will continue killing them until you're all dead. There's a difference between a small group in Christianity which has a killing fetish but never actually kills and an official order in another's religion to actively kill people.

Again, buy a ticket to the Middle East, get a plane to Israel and drive to Judea and Sameria and tell the locals you're gay, I promise you you won't get back in one piece. That's because that unlike Christians that the worst they can do is to make a 'God Hates Fags' billboard - Muslims kill you, they will continue killing you.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
'THE KU KLUX KLAN BOOGIEMAN HARMED US ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MUSLIMS DO' they never did anything that extreme to you. You keep pinning the Christians as the problems while completely ignoring the religion that actually kills your members and will continue killing them until you're all dead. There's a difference between a small group in Christianity which has a killing fetish but never actually kills and an official order in another's religion to actively kill people.
You're making no sense dumbass

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"grr these muslims kill people all the time"
"grr im gonna pretend that people from other religions never killed people"
When was the last time you saw a christian killing people in the name of christianity for the sake of it being in its holy book? When was the last time you saw a jew killing people in the name of judaism in the sake of it being in its book? A buddahist or a pagan too?

Muslims do exactly as they're ordered by their religious heads. Both Shias and Sunas have the same ideas towards homosexuals and the whole LGBT community and the rest of you kaffirs, whether you're atheists or believers you'll still get your heads ripped off.
[doublepost=1465765883][/doublepost]
Because of this
18da1e83d5.png
I live in the real world, I've got tens of millions of muslims around my tiny country trying to kill us around the clock.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When was the last time you saw a christian killing people in the name of christianity for the sake of it being in its holy book? When was the last time you saw a jew killing people in the name of judaism in the sake of it being in its book? A buddahist or a pagan too?

Muslims do exactly as they're ordered by their religious heads. Both Shias and Sunas have the same ideas towards homosexuals and the whole LGBT community and the rest of you kaffirs, whether you're atheists or believers you'll still get your heads ripped off.
[doublepost=1465765883][/doublepost]
I live in the real world, I've got tens of millions of muslims around my tiny country trying to kill us around the clock.
Yes and over 1 million american soldiers dying for you

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

The religion that has been killing my community has historically and predominantly been Christians. The discrimination has always come from Christians. This is indisputable fact. LGBT people have been demonized in both Christianity and Islam, nothing fucking new here. We have fairly popular Christian loudmouths in my nation that do support killing gays, or alternatively castrating them or torturing them. It happens all. the. time. We STILL have lynchings against LGBT people in the deep south. We STILL have places here where you cannot come out without risking your life. It's VERY clear you know absolutely nothing about what happens outside of your dinky little country.

Christians don't need it to be told to them explicitly, they jerk off all day about how they're "divinely inspired" by the Bible or the "word of god". This is absolutely no different than a Muslim using the Quran or who ever leads their mosque or whatever as its justification for violence.

Stop illegally seizing land and establishing settlements, the Muslims might just hate your country a little less.

Status
Not open for further replies.