50 dead in mass shooting in Orlando Nightclub - U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ITT: "Brainwashed" people argue over who's opinion is correct on a roleplay forum.

On topic, was reading through Sargons Twitter feed and he re-tweeted this:
WGyf6yu.png

Welp.
goddamn anglos

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As bad as it sounds, we kinda see a lot about mass shooting, just because it's in a gay bar makes no difference, Kinda getting unfazed by it. - America is a shitstain, and that stuff seems normal now...

And the reason why I care more about 'A single girl' is because I have been watching this lass when she was doing small Youtube Videos, I am a Grimmie fan.
So are you saying that because a single girl's life means more to you than what those 50 people meant to their friends and families did, they don't matter?

Shaking my head.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Oh boy oh boy.

Trump train improved? Check :ok:

More guns train improved? Check :ok:

Muslims are evil train improve? Check :ok:

Increased security for Eurocup? Probably check :ok:

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
So are you saying that because a single girl's life means more to you than what those 50 people meant to their friends and families did, they don't matter?

Shaking my head.
That's exactly what his saying. He funnily enough cares for someone more, that he 'personally' knows that a bunch of people his never met. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty reasonable.

You'd probably care more if your sister got killed than ten people in a shopping mall getting killed. Unless there is some sort of weird numbers equal more feels going on here?

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
That's why I find it stupid. This isn't someone who he's had an actual relationship with.

Saying that someone you've never met nor talked that died mattered more than 50 people is retarded.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I suppose he just has more feelings attached to someone his watched on the internet than a couple of faceless people.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
One of my friends who was from my local area was down there and was shot. I'm still unsure if he's alive or dead.

Shame on anyone who tries to politicize this tragedy.

Edit: Oh, I see it's time for the edgelords to come out of the woodwork.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
One of my friends who was from my local area was down there and was shot. I'm still unsure if he's alive or dead.

Shame on anyone who tries to politicize this tragedy.
We're not trying to politicize it, we're stating the obvious cause of the issue which led to those people to get brutally killed so it wouldn't happen again.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
We're not trying to politicize it, we're stating the obvious cause of the issue which led to those people to get brutally killed so it wouldn't happen again.

Some people are, however. And I don't necessarily mean just on Neb, I've been seeing it on Facebook and it disgusts me. Can't even let the blood dry and the bodies get cold before going on about muslims, the president, any of the presidential candidates, or gun laws. Like holy fuck just take some time to mourn the dead, donate blood, something besides jerking off the political boner for more than 24 hours. Not to mention we got edge lords with their ~dank memes~ or funny ratings attempting to be humorous.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Some people are, however. And I don't necessarily mean just on Neb, I've been seeing it on Facebook and it disgusts me. Can't even let the blood dry and the bodies get cold before going on about muslims, the president, any of the presidential candidates, or gun laws. Like holy fuck just take some time to mourn the dead, donate blood, something besides jerking off the political boner for more than 24 hours. Not to mention we got edge lords with their ~dank memes~ or funny ratings attempting to be humorous.
Just because it's still happening we can't talk about it? Why's that? When some muslims shot up and killed four people here we weren't so offended by anyone trying to talk about it, we wanted to find a way to stop them instead of being hurt by others debating on the issue.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just because it's still happening we can't talk about it? Why's that? When some muslims shot up and killed four people here we weren't so offended by anyone trying to talk about it, we wanted to find a way to stop them instead of being hurt by others debating on the issue.

The fact he's Muslim has nothing to do with it, it just gives fuel for the dumb asses. There's nothing to fucking debate at this point. It's nothing more than trying to politicize a tragedy. It's shameful. FIFTY people died. FIFTY. FIFTY people died because they were gay and enjoying their lives in a nightclub and people can do nothing more but jerk off over the fact the shooter was a Muslim.

How about the very fact that most attacks on LGBT members in the western world, particularly the United States, come from white conservatives who are typically Christian? Most discrimination in the western world against LGBT people are from Christians. All the push back to LGBT rights in the US has been from Christians. But nah no one has shit to say about that. But wow oh wow now it's a Muslim and now everyone's up in arms. Hell, most terrorist attacks in the United States have been from white, typically Christian, conservative males.

The fact it took a Muslim shooting up a place to get people to start giving a fuck both amazes and sickens me.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
oh man this thread really has it all doesn't it
  • edgy fuckwads making memes about the deadliest attack in the US since 9/11
  • people blaming muslims
  • people defending muslims
  • people blaming guns
  • people defending guns
  • one legitimate string of debate in a sea of cancer
  • people who are younger than 16 pitching in with their TOTALLY RELEVANT POLITICAL OPINIONS GUYS
  • a guest appearance from le enlightened atheist talking about how all religion is flawed

this thread is a primo example of why you should never make threads on an internet forum that have even a slight chance of being even vaguely interpreted as being political

Status
Not open for further replies.