News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
So I‘ve got this little idea for the map after playing a bit of HL2 Deathmatch. Basically, the idea is to make a small tunnel at the docks (Camp Sanders) or in the Outlands that leads to a big house used by the resistance. Now I know what you might think, „But Ricsow, making a new building for the resistance would require a lot of resources and time!“ but that‘s why I mentioned HL2 Deathmatch at the start of this post, because there is exactly a map like that in the game called Dm_Resistance. Here, look at the pics of it!
dm_resistance.jpg

5b183efa157fd.jpg

5b183e9636b5c.jpg

image0.png

Yes, I know this might spread the Playerbase out even more, so this might not be added now, or at all, but it‘s just a suggestion. The map isn‘t very large and the Outlands are also another map sewed onto another one so I know it‘s doable.

Reactions: List

key

Nebulae
So I‘ve got this little idea for the map after playing a bit of HL2 Deathmatch. Basically, the idea is to make a small tunnel at the docks (Camp Sanders) or in the Outlands that leads to a big house used by the resistance. Now I know what you might think, „But Ricsow, making a new building for the resistance would require a lot of resources and time!“ but that‘s why I mentioned HL2 Deathmatch at the start of this post, because there is exactly a map like that in the game called Dm_Resistance. Here, look at the pics of it!
dm_resistance.jpg

5b183efa157fd.jpg

5b183e9636b5c.jpg

image0.png

Yes, I know this might spread the Playerbase out even more, so this might not be added now, or at all, but it‘s just a suggestion. The map isn‘t very large and the Outlands are also another map sewed onto another one so I know it‘s doable.
We'd likely have to change an existing location into this, cause I'm pretty sure the map is already stretched to the absolute limits of the source engine. Not sure though, youd have to hear that from Zak.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
„But Ricsow, making a new building for the resistance would require a lot of resources and time!“
the time isn't the issue, it's resources; i literally do not have the brushes to add much else

Status
Not open for further replies.