Nebulae
subehs is really going on a mad bender to shagaluf

u were pretty cool from when I spoke 2 u so I guess keep being cool bro

Reactions: List

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae

Yep, it's happening again.

I don't know what to say - I've come and gone so many times at this rate I must be making myself look like a complete idiot, and I won't bother sitting here saying 'this time is different' like I have in the past.

Just been sitting here the past few days realizing where I am in my life; I'm almost 18, I have all these aspirations and playing here isn't getting me any closer to it. I have to take a good chunk out of my day - an extremely valuable portion of it - to play on the server, and it's caused me issues for as long as I can remember.

When I was an SA I might have come across as a generally likable, productive, chill person to most people; but in actual fact I was a sour, disrespectful and generally hateful person - my parents received the brunt of that for far longer than any parent should ever have to. I know that the longer I'm distracted by this, the more I'll return to that person - so this is for the best.

A lot of people are going to think I'm stupid for saying all this, and I understand; yes, it's stupid that I let a game influence me this much, but the argument isn't that; it's the fact it does influence me, and it isn't worth sitting here for however long trying to alter that.

I've had a fun time here, I can't thank you all enough for that.

I don't usually do the whole list of people to thank, but I feel I should this time - even if it's brief.

@Chezburger
You made me feel like the old days were still around a lot of the time, mate - gave me lots of reason to flag on my Senator and gave me plenty to laugh about. I genuinely hope you manage to ascend the ranks and make more people feel like this, because the server needs it.
@shad
Been a good mate for as long as I can remember, someone who I can wholeheartedly trust and someone who gave me a lot of RP over the years. Thank you; really.
@TheFrozenCore
Gave me a big chance to play RebelRP again- stuck his neck out to do it. I feel shit for abruptly leaving even after you did all that, and I'll gladly give all your stuff back if you want it my dude. Sorry, and thank you.
@Blackquill
Thank you for everything, mate. While the server might have turned me into a horrible person in all reality, it did give me a lot to do over the years and I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. You get too much shit thrown at you from every corner and you don't deserve it. Thank you, and I hope things go smoother for you.
@axid
Giving me another chance in CP - alongside Pumpkin - despite leaving and rejoining several times. You and a few others made CP what it was for me, so thank you.

Electric cars are still inferior.
@Pyromancer
Fellow car fucker, what isn't there to thank?
Whilst we might not have RP'd very much, you helped me to feel as though I was still a member of the community during a time I thought I wasn't one anymore - at least not a valued one. Thank you.
@Surrator
One of the only reasons (besides @'77 East) Don was a successful character, and I was glad to have spoken to you about all the shit going on in your life; it helped me in ways you don't realize. Thank you.
@Flippy
anhahahwwhat a faggot
no im kidding

You gave me a lot of opportunities over the years and whilst we might have been one of the shittiest duo of CAB leads under the sun; we still had a lot of fun doing it. That goes for our rebels, too - too much history there to cover. Thank you.
@RabidMaggot93
One of the best SD's to ever exist; I remain adamant about that. There were many times where you stopped me from hurling a truckload of shit at people, so thank you for that - you're a good friend to have.
@Agitha
Fellow doggo lover, yes.
Even though we don't speak nearly as often as we used to, I still have a lot to thank you for - you were a damn good lead, a damn good friend and I doubt I've met anyone so genuine.
@Hoovie the Apansenok
We had a lot of trouble in the past, mate - and that was just a display of the real person I was. At no point did I ever think you capable of forgetting everything that happened, much less did I ever contemplate the possibility of becoming mates again. You're a good guy, and I'm sorry I said everything I did.
@char
The main factor in my most successful rebel, most arguably my most successful character in general - thank you, mate. You're a very big definition of what I class as the 'old days', and a lot of them are due to you. Thank you.
@Sectus
Next to @key you helped me make my most successful cop and set a standard for me as to how Civil Protection should be played; thank you. You guys are amazing and for fuck sake; I hope at least Sectus gets headcop back, one day.
@Poopsie
God, where do I begin.
Over the years Poopsie has provided me with a level of RP I didn't think any sane human was capable of; but he did. Your characters are absolutely amazing mate, and it's an absolute crime for you not to continue displaying them to everyone. Thank you.
@Shrike @Dallas
For giving me another chance in the faction I shit talked so openly. While Dallas wasn't a lead at the time I still owe him for being so forgiving and polite to me, even after I dragged his system through the dirt with no initial remorse- no remorse for a long time, really. When I applied I honestly didn't expect to get in, and I've had fun - so thank you for that, Shrike.
@Pumpkin
ahaha get out that CP ROSTER POST BOY
im sorry
Thank you for giving me the chance to be in the faction again my dude, and I'm sorry to have to disappoint you again.
@Braňo @kek
Both for giving me another shot in the faction I love dearly.
I hope you both know that the H.R suggestions I made still stand proud, and I'd be happy for you to use them. I'll be sticking around on the forums minimalistically, so I'm happy to give advice or anything that's needed there.

I've more than likely missed a lot of people so don't feel like I've left you out intentionally.

Couldn't give a shit if anyone thinks this is me farming nebs - I feel like I owe people some appreciation, and I'm going to deliver that appreciation.

Have fun with Helix my guys, and thank you - all of you. As shit as this is; I'm confident it's for the best.

200.gif

e4cce5acb2fac9bfbcf6225c958ab487.png

its okay I'll see you in a week when you regret your decision fellow car guy

in all seriousness tho, we'll miss you dad.
hopefully I'm right and you'll be back in a month or somethin lmao

ATLEAST VISIT US IN HELIX

by the way, I'm mildly tilt you didn't add me to the mentions, you make me sad.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae

Yep, it's happening again.

I don't know what to say - I've come and gone so many times at this rate I must be making myself look like a complete idiot, and I won't bother sitting here saying 'this time is different' like I have in the past.

Just been sitting here the past few days realizing where I am in my life; I'm almost 18, I have all these aspirations and playing here isn't getting me any closer to it. I have to take a good chunk out of my day - an extremely valuable portion of it - to play on the server, and it's caused me issues for as long as I can remember.

When I was an SA I might have come across as a generally likable, productive, chill person to most people; but in actual fact I was a sour, disrespectful and generally hateful person - my parents received the brunt of that for far longer than any parent should ever have to. I know that the longer I'm distracted by this, the more I'll return to that person - so this is for the best.

A lot of people are going to think I'm stupid for saying all this, and I understand; yes, it's stupid that I let a game influence me this much, but the argument isn't that; it's the fact it does influence me, and it isn't worth sitting here for however long trying to alter that.

I've had a fun time here, I can't thank you all enough for that.

I don't usually do the whole list of people to thank, but I feel I should this time - even if it's brief.

@Chezburger
You made me feel like the old days were still around a lot of the time, mate - gave me lots of reason to flag on my Senator and gave me plenty to laugh about. I genuinely hope you manage to ascend the ranks and make more people feel like this, because the server needs it.
@shad
Been a good mate for as long as I can remember, someone who I can wholeheartedly trust and someone who gave me a lot of RP over the years. Thank you; really.
@TheFrozenCore
Gave me a big chance to play RebelRP again- stuck his neck out to do it. I feel shit for abruptly leaving even after you did all that, and I'll gladly give all your stuff back if you want it my dude. Sorry, and thank you.
@Blackquill
Thank you for everything, mate. While the server might have turned me into a horrible person in all reality, it did give me a lot to do over the years and I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. You get too much shit thrown at you from every corner and you don't deserve it. Thank you, and I hope things go smoother for you.
@axid
Giving me another chance in CP - alongside Pumpkin - despite leaving and rejoining several times. You and a few others made CP what it was for me, so thank you.

Electric cars are still inferior.
@Pyromancer
Fellow car fucker, what isn't there to thank?
Whilst we might not have RP'd very much, you helped me to feel as though I was still a member of the community during a time I thought I wasn't one anymore - at least not a valued one. Thank you.
@Surrator
One of the only reasons (besides @'77 East) Don was a successful character, and I was glad to have spoken to you about all the shit going on in your life; it helped me in ways you don't realize. Thank you.
@Flippy
anhahahwwhat a faggot
no im kidding

You gave me a lot of opportunities over the years and whilst we might have been one of the shittiest duo of CAB leads under the sun; we still had a lot of fun doing it. That goes for our rebels, too - too much history there to cover. Thank you.
@RabidMaggot93
One of the best SD's to ever exist; I remain adamant about that. There were many times where you stopped me from hurling a truckload of shit at people, so thank you for that - you're a good friend to have.
@Agitha
Fellow doggo lover, yes.
Even though we don't speak nearly as often as we used to, I still have a lot to thank you for - you were a damn good lead, a damn good friend and I doubt I've met anyone so genuine.
@Hoovie the Apansenok
We had a lot of trouble in the past, mate - and that was just a display of the real person I was. At no point did I ever think you capable of forgetting everything that happened, much less did I ever contemplate the possibility of becoming mates again. You're a good guy, and I'm sorry I said everything I did.
@char
The main factor in my most successful rebel, most arguably my most successful character in general - thank you, mate. You're a very big definition of what I class as the 'old days', and a lot of them are due to you. Thank you.
@Sectus
Next to @key you helped me make my most successful cop and set a standard for me as to how Civil Protection should be played; thank you. You guys are amazing and for fuck sake; I hope at least Sectus gets headcop back, one day.
@Poopsie
God, where do I begin.
Over the years Poopsie has provided me with a level of RP I didn't think any sane human was capable of; but he did. Your characters are absolutely amazing mate, and it's an absolute crime for you not to continue displaying them to everyone. Thank you.
@Shrike @Dallas
For giving me another chance in the faction I shit talked so openly. While Dallas wasn't a lead at the time I still owe him for being so forgiving and polite to me, even after I dragged his system through the dirt with no initial remorse- no remorse for a long time, really. When I applied I honestly didn't expect to get in, and I've had fun - so thank you for that, Shrike.
@Pumpkin
ahaha get out that CP ROSTER POST BOY
im sorry
Thank you for giving me the chance to be in the faction again my dude, and I'm sorry to have to disappoint you again.
@Braňo @kek
Both for giving me another shot in the faction I love dearly.
I hope you both know that the H.R suggestions I made still stand proud, and I'd be happy for you to use them. I'll be sticking around on the forums minimalistically, so I'm happy to give advice or anything that's needed there.

I've more than likely missed a lot of people so don't feel like I've left you out intentionally.

Couldn't give a shit if anyone thinks this is me farming nebs - I feel like I owe people some appreciation, and I'm going to deliver that appreciation.

Have fun with Helix my guys, and thank you - all of you. As shit as this is; I'm confident it's for the best.

200.gif

See you next time you bastard

sots

community bear
Nebulae
get back here and fix the van so we can escape to cape you Australian
Bitchhhhh

Oh my god I love you please come back for the love of god