Airsoft

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
Anyone out here doing airsoft? Me and @Emiin used to play a lot, but now I've become less active. So, how about we post our loudouts or share our stories and so on?
I'll start. Old photo, but the gear is the same, removed the fake aimpoint tho.
10523264_1402703846618660_1217813960_n.jpg

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
I used to have an m4, but it broke when I fell down a hill on my face. That's why I prefer a solid platform like STG for example.
Also some cringy shitty editing, but you'll catch the meaning.

That was kinda like an RP thing.

"Where did you buy your driver's license?"

Anyway, I bought a G&G G36C aka. the GEC36 this year. Quite the expensive piece but i'm more than happy with what I got. I haven't been using it that much though.
P7vE0G1g.jpg

(don't mind the shitty phone quality)

Reactions: List

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
I've always wanted to get into this, but don't have the time or money
you can rent some equipment for a single game and see if you like it or not, man. It isn't that expensive and a game will take roughly half a day.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've been playing for like three years, it's quite fun but Indiana doesn't have much in the, means of many mil-sim events. I have a Masada with an after-market spring and Mosfed, it cost like $650 total but was worth it.

Really fun sport if you have the money and time.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
When you're playing, and you've got all this gear and armour on, how do you know when you get hit? And are you supposed to leave the game-play area once you're hit because that would seem like a short game.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When you're playing, and you've got all this gear and armour on, how do you know when you get hit? And are you supposed to leave the game-play area once you're hit because that would seem like a short game.

Most people aren't pussies and don't wear armor, it's mainly BDU's. At mil-sim events, which are the best and will usually have rentable equipment, when you get struck you loudly yell hit and put a red-rag visibly on you. Depending on the rules, you can either get medi-vacced or bleed out, or have to walk back to certain bases or checkpoints.

Last mil-sim I went to was 2 days with half of it being literally constant firefight, like I spent $50 or so on BB's alone, not to mention gas.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Most people aren't pussies and don't wear armor, it's mainly BDU's. At mil-sim events, which are the best and will usually have rentable equipment, when you get struck you loudly yell hit and put a red-rag visibly on you. Depending on the rules, you can either get medi-vacced and bleed out, or have to walk back to certain bases or checkpoints.

Last mil-sim I went to was 2 days with half of it being literally constant firefight, like I spent $50 or so on BB's alone, not to mention gas.
Well everyone has these huge fucking automatic weapons so how isn't everyone dead/out within the first hour. Do people go by the honor system and have to say themselves if they get hit?

Also, what's the max legal muzzle velocity for air guns in the US. Because in Canada it's 500 fps, making all guns ooze out slow rounds.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well everyone has these huge fucking automatic weapons so how isn't everyone dead/out within the first hour. Do people go by the honor system and have to say themselves if they get hit?

Also, what's the max legal muzzle velocity for air guns in the US. Because in Canada it's 500 fps, making all guns ooze out slow rounds.

Most games put cap on FPS at 400 for automatic guns anyway. The way they limit the jackass manchild with the gas gun from smashing everyone is they usually restrict mag sizes to mid-caps which hold only like 70 rounds.

It's a honor system with refs that monitor, most players are over 18 so it's usually not a big deal.

Besides for a gun, batteries, charger, and goggles and cheap BDU's, the game isn't that expensive after to play.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mans drauks, kur dzīvo? Ja liepājā tad piektajā jūnijā notiks kkur apkārt kurzemei, vēl info nezinu.

but uhh, any guns you'd suggest guys? my first play's gonna be on the fifth of june

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mans drauks, kur dzīvo? Ja liepājā tad piektajā jūnijā notiks kkur apkārt kurzemei, vēl info nezinu.

but uhh, any guns you'd suggest guys? my first play's gonna be on the fifth of may

The Krytac CRB is an incredibly solid gun, it's got a Mosfed and good ROF and range with like a 7,4 lipo in it.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The Krytac CRB is an incredibly solid gun, it's got a Mosfed and good ROF and range with like a 7,4 lipo in it.
i see lad, i'll play my first game and see if i enjoy airsoft...

oh and @LatvianViking @Emilin are you lads going to Kadaga in the 25th of june or??

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i see lad, i'll play my first game and see if i enjoy airsoft...

Buy a shitty M4 from Walmart and return it after the game if you don't like it, PM me if u got any more questions friend.

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
Also the good thing here in Latvia is, that FPS limit for rifles is like 420 and for DMR's 450. We also don't have to put on those red tips and shit.