Airsoft

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
They aren't hard to remove, just google it.
Are they supposed to be fastened during use by law, or are they just their for legal purposes during marketing?

Canada btw

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Are they supposed to be fastened during use by law, or are they just their for legal purposes during marketing?

Canada btw

If you've got clown cops in your area who'd get mad over it, you can just get universal silencer attachments or just get a gun bag. It's a legal thing that usually is not enforced if you keep that shit in a bag when in public.

The orange tip itself is built onto the gun and not ever meant to be removed due to it being a show for it being a toy, but most do remove it for mil-sim aesthetic purposes and to allow for non-universal silencers.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
About what to wear. If this is your first time, get normal boots and some camo clothes, of course eye protection.
I personality use Flecktran camo and Tasmanian Tiger Chest carrier. Got magnum desert boots for footwear.
bro, me and my pops are gonna go all out gopniks style, track suits and shit :))

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Then faggotry UK comes along and be all like 'Oh hey, you need that weapon in Two Tone colours unless:
  • Current UKARA membership (Basically regular Player and over 18 and they give you this shit)
  • Membership to a skirmish site
  • Member of a re-enactment group or society
  • A film, television or theatre production company
  • Acting on behalf of a museum
  • Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties (Ex-Millitary)"
Ah shit.

But I have these (Couldn't be arsed to take photos with my shit camera, and picture all of these in 2 tone as I don't have one of these things^^^)
maxresdefault.jpg

Products4062-1200x800-187512.jpg

And various Shitty ammo and cammo bags ect.

I play every so often

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
anyone atacs-fg around here

fuck it's just perfect for where I play

D

Deleted member 332

I've got some stories from my airsoft days. There was this one time when we were playing Attack/Defence (In a Welsh forest) with no revives. I was taking point crawling through a bush, and the enemy team, unknown to me, were on the other side.

Some fat kid with a pump-action must have zoned out when he was told about the bang rule, because he turned, stared at me, then shot me in the face at about 4m away lol.

Another time I got shot in the back of my massive jawline by a friendly sniper because I was an idiot and peeked in front of his gun. I then went behind cover to shake out the pain, only to realise that all my team was dead. I Allahu akbar'd two guys with a grenade before the end.

My mate Baz had a trip mine thing that shot 200 pellets at you if you triggered it. He put way too much gas into it and started using it as artillery instead xD and it worked

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Been meaning to get into Airsofting for ages since I have the Money, but I've not had the time to actually get around to looking for any Airsofting Sites around me

Regardless though, there are some really cool places over in the US that do some really badass stuff such as Milsim West, which do 40 Hour Milsim Events + All organised by legit soldiers or ex-soldiers

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
Been meaning to get into Airsofting for ages since I have the Money, but I've not had the time to actually get around to looking for any Airsofting Sites around me

Regardless though, there are some really cool places over in the US that do some really badass stuff such as Milsim West, which do 40 Hour Milsim Events + All organised by legit soldiers or ex-soldiers
yet you do have enough time to spend hours on RolePlay :heyzeus:

Reactions: List

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Mil sim events are great, especially down in California. Military vehicles, constructed towns, hired civilian roleplayers that serve as a proxy for a dynamic source of either information or hostility, it's great. I'd totally recommend getting into it if you have the money.

Hydralisk

Proton
Nebulae
Electric M16A3 and a 2 Glocks.One electric 18 and one blowback 17.
1_max.jpg

pistolet_ASG_Glock_17_Spring_HA117B_inny_widok.jpg

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Airsoft is illegal in the Netherlands if you don't have a gun license for firearms...

It is legal in germany doe, no customs checking packages either...

I have
P90 (UK) AEG
MP5 (Germany) AEG broken
Sig 550 (Germany) AEG
M16A1 (Germany) spring
Spas 12 (UK) spring
Streyr Aug (UK) spring
SAW (UK) spring
Scar h (UK) spring
Cz scorpion (Belgium) spring
Hk usp (germany) spring
Glock 17 (UK) spring

Im not a horder

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
Woah. You know the strict laws made me think of something really weird. Can't people just get a real gun and put an orange top on it, therefore, anyone who sees it thinks it's an airsoft gun and not a real one? Like, if they don't check if the weapon is airsoft or not on the borders then you could just easily smuggle it across some borders. Or just walk with it on the street.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Airsoft is illegal in the Netherlands if you don't have a gun license for firearms...

It is legal in germany doe, no customs checking packages either...

I have
P90 (UK) AEG
MP5 (Germany) AEG broken
Sig 550 (Germany) AEG
M16A1 (Germany) spring
Spas 12 (UK) spring
Streyr Aug (UK) spring
SAW (UK) spring
Scar h (UK) spring
Cz scorpion (Belgium) spring
Hk usp (germany) spring
Glock 17 (UK) spring

Im not a horder
my man

is your glock a Tokyo Marui or w/e?

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Woah. You know the strict laws made me think of something really weird. Can't people just get a real gun and put an orange top on it, therefore, anyone who sees it thinks it's an airsoft gun and not a real one? Like, if they don't check if the weapon is airsoft or not on the borders then you could just easily smuggle it across some borders. Or just walk with it on the street.
Then you should live in the netherlands.

HE GOT A POTATO KNIFE!!!!! WE NEED SWAT VANS RIGHT NOW, IT'S A GODDAMN POTATO KNIFE, IT'S ALMOST THREE INCHES LONG!!!!
[doublepost=1464447511][/doublepost]
my man

is your glock a Tokyo Marui or w/e?
Idk, I can't remember

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
Then you should live in the netherlands.

HE GOT A POTATO KNIFE!!!!! WE NEED SWAT VANS RIGHT NOW, IT'S A GODDAMN POTATO KNIFE, IT'S ALMOST THREE INCHES LONG!!!!
[doublepost=1464447511][/doublepost]
Irk, I can't remember
GET EVERY NAVY SEAL AND SNIPER YOU CAN GET. FUCK IT NUKE THE CITY IF YOU HAVE TO, THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN!!!!

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
GET EVERY NAVY SEAL AND SNIPER YOU CAN GET. FUCK IT NUKE THE CITY IF YOU HAVE TO, THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN!!!!
Even though airsoft is illegal, luftgewehren are legal... So are crossbows. So if the coppers see you with an orange airsoft pistol, you will get swat after you. If you walk around with a semi auto co2 pistol it's completely fine.

Makes sense right?

Edit: have I already mentioned that drugs legal too?

Last edited:
Reactions: List