Airsoft

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i checked out some vids, they also seem to have a shop or smth

No offense but evike won't have a shop in Latvia, they are only in like california and shit where airsoft is popular. I reckon there are Latvian airsoft communities that have classified sections where you could buy locally off people and find events.

Reactions: List

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No offense but evike won't have a shop in Latvia, they are only in like california and shit where airsoft is popular. I reckon there are Latvian airsoft communities that have classified sections where you could buy locally off people and find events.
yeah yeah i know, not talking about latvia or smth, just sayng that evike is a shop irl too in america

and ik im living in a shitty country, might move or w/e

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah yeah i know, not talking about latvia or smth, just sayng that evike is a shop irl too in america

and ik im living in a shitty country, might move or w/e

I've been to the Evike in California during a mil-sim last summer and it was honestly nothing to get excited about,everything cost more.

Mil-sims are the way to go, also,,,

http://www.airsoftizklaide.lv

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
already found a group in my city, three actually, going to play with them in the fifth of june as i said previously. :)

Oh cool. Got any other questions at all?

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh cool. Got any other questions at all?
Well, what shoes should i wear? I think we're doing an outside/forest-themed fight, was thinking about some timbs or some shit, or should i just ewar some nikes????

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, what shoes should i wear? I think we're doing an outside/forest-themed fight, was thinking about some timbs or some shit, or should i just ewar some nikes????

Oh my god, not Nikes. Wear durable travel boots, mine are rubber construct. My first game I twisted my ankle wearing my nikes in a tree root. Don't overwear clothes, just an undershirt and hoodie and pants, BDU's aren't really necessary and they will understand your new.

Eye protection will probably be required, a lower mesh mask is nice as well but not required. Bring tons and tons of water, and if you don't have a speed loader,load your mags before.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh my god, not Nikes. Wear durable travel boots, mine are rubber construct. My first game I twisted my ankle wearing my nikes in a tree root. Don't overwear clothes, just an undershirt and hoodie and pants, BDU's aren't really necessary and they will understand your new.

Eye protection will probably be required, a lower mesh mask is nice as well but not required. Bring tons and tons of water, and if you don't have a speed loader,load your mags before.
yeah i'm renting my equipment there, so i'll get a mask and such, i'll of course take some water, but while in battle, should i wear a fuckin' backpack or not??

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
0000962821_normal.jpg

My old JG G36.

Gonna look if I still have pics of my M4 somewhere.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah i'm renting my equipment there, so i'll get a mask and such, i'll of course take some water, but while in battle, should i wear a fuckin' backpack or not??

No backpack, they'll have areas to put your stuff at. Make sure you have deep pockets or get a carrier and vest to hold mags.
[doublepost=1464105495][/doublepost]
0000962821_normal.jpg

My old JG G36.

Gonna look if I still have pics of my M4 somewhere.

Did you do that camo yourself, that's god tier

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
775 dollars what the fuck

One of the guys on my team has spent somewhere around $8200 or so on his current load out, it's just a matter of how much you play. I got that gun for $550 from a classified with barely any use.

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
About what to wear. If this is your first time, get normal boots and some camo clothes, of course eye protection.
I personality use Flecktran camo and Tasmanian Tiger Chest carrier. Got magnum desert boots for footwear.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Stupid question, but if I buy one, can I take those stupid fucking orange muzzle caps off easily, or are they fastened on permanently?

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Stupid question, but if I buy one, can I take those stupid fucking orange muzzle caps off easily, or are they fastened on permanently?

They aren't hard to remove, just google it.