Airsoft

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
should i start doing airsoft
Do it, it's great fun, keeps you fit aswell, fam. Don't start off buying some €300 gun though, try a bit, if you like it then you can start buying.

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Do it, it's great fun, keeps you fit aswell, fam. Don't start off buying some €300 gun though, try a bit, if you like it then you can start buying.
Sure makes you fit, especially if you have to run from the coppers trying to confiscate my shit...

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yeah, I just found out they do a teenager one where I live, might have a go aye.

i already go out and fire air rifles at foxes and stuff with some people in my family, got camouflaged gear cause i like to feel cool when i do it.

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
What are the age restrictions in your countries? For example, here in Latvia there is no official age limit usually, but you need to evaluate your physical status. The youngest to play here I've seen an 8 year old.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What are the age restrictions in your countries? For example, here in Latvia there is no official age limit usually, but you need to evaluate your physical status. The youngest to play here I've seen an 8 year old.
Depends where you go to be honest here, from what I can see there are some teenage airsoft places which is 13-18 year olds and some 18+ airsoft places, but usually you get 11 year olds who are either let in or lie about their age.

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Airsoft is completely illegal unless you have a firearm license or an airsoft license which is practically impossible to get.

Also to get either one way, you need to be 18+ and have a clean file.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Airsoft is completely illegal unless you have a firearm license or an airsoft license which is practically impossible to get.

Also to get either one way, you need to be 18+ and have a clean file.
thats the laws of getting a real gun in england lol, even still you can only get a shotgun with a maximum of two shells in the breech.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
woah bring dead thread back to life
14f536a46b2319c0aba9aab79b868bc1.png

time to put this away and remember it at christmas ;)

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
why do you have to be a tryhard and buy milspec gear

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
Don't spend your money on military gear when you can just buy a plate-carrier, helmet, and gloves and a more expensive/better gun.

skins =/= skill

(Also I have a Echo Scar-H it is cool I recommend.)

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Don't spend your money on military gear when you can just buy a plate-carrier, helmet, and gloves and a more expensive/better gun.

skins =/= skill

(Also I have a Echo Scar-H it is cool I recommend.)
yeah its kind of funny actually because i just have this stuff lying around that ive used like three times
0zPjD5d.jpg
my dad bought all this to use, god knows why, but i just have it for myself now p much

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
all you need is a helmet and a mask jesus fucking christ