Serious Angel reveals himself as homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
are you okay, buddy? it's cool man, it must be early! So uhhh, girlie, don't you have like 'military school' to attend?

And yeah, we fucking know the boogeyman capitalist uses commercials to further their products, we're talking about the news here
[doublepost=1549883639][/doublepost]
Okay, what makes this legit? It's like posting a twitter post on here and pointing at it saying "SEE! IT WERE DA JOOZ ALL ALONG!!!"
jeb!

Reactions: List

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
yeah nobody’s saying that
I firmly believe that the idea of the "enlightened centrist" is a fabrication from political extremists in order to make people who disagree with them a bit less than the opposite extreme look stupid because I've never actually met anybody like that in my life

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I firmly believe that the idea of the "enlightened centrist" is a fabrication from political extremists in order to make people who disagree with them a bit less than the opposite extreme look stupid because I've never actually met anybody like that in my life
FUCKKKKKKKK fabrication WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH brain so big im gonna EXPLODE fuck

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
So? I have a free day, waiting for my pizza. I'm just responding to you because I know you want that, and I'm a pleaser, sweetie

mwah~
scratches at level 6 with deeper grooves at level 7

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
ok so because I have right wing views I am now far right?
kk whatever u say big epic centrist man

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
trump probably won't win as long as the democratic party doesn't shoot themselves in the foot and rig their elections so clinton becomes presidential candidate in the last votes against him again

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
There is no fake news.

This is the level of turbo-autism I'm dealing with.

The type of enlightened thinker that believe that's there's no such thing as false reporting, or lying from the media.

Anyone who thinks that a journalist cannot, and has never created a false article makes you simply a moron.

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
Anyone who thinks that a journalist cannot, and has never created a false article makes you simply a moron.

That's not the connotation of 'fake news.'

Fake news implies that there is a systematic effort to purport fake stories which perpetuate a specific ideology.

This can be FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

But that's the point. People who don't believe in "fake news" aren't saying that there has never been a false/questionable article in the history of ever. They're saying that the "champagne liberal" boogeyman is not trying to propel its own agenda through staged news stories (at least, not at a systematic level).

There are corporate media outlets, yes, and some are liberal and some are conservative, but they very often also tell the truth (even if skewed by sensationalism).

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

Fake news implies that there is a systematic effort to purport fake stories which perpetuate a specific ideology.

But that's the point. People who don't believe in "fake news" aren't saying that there has never been a false/questionable article in the history of ever. They're saying that the "champagne liberal" boogeyman is not trying to propel its own agenda through staged news stories (at least, not at a systematic level).

There are corporate media outlets, yes, and some are liberal and some are conservative, but they very often also tell the truth (even if skewed by sensationalism).
fake news is a buzzword you’re talking about yellow journalism
which isn’t anything new, ie Spanish American war

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
fake news is a buzzword you’re talking about yellow journalism
which isn’t anything new, ie Spanish American war

It's a buzzword, yes. But the actual way it came about (at least with Trump) was to call the media "fake news" collectively -- to accuse them of undermining truth with a cohesive effort to demagogue americans.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
This is the level of turbo-autism I'm dealing with.

The type of enlightened thinker that believe that's there's no such thing as false reporting, or lying from the media.

you’re arguing with a 17 year old from the Netherlands are you really surprised
out of everyone I take seriously shibe is probably the least, more than husky tbh

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

you're thinking too hard

fake news is literally fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.