Serious Angel reveals himself as homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
i'm not submitting to you defining the language you stupid fuck

if i let you redefine the language, i've already lost.

I'm not the one redefining it. Actually read the fucking article you fucking jughead.

Do you honestly think after Trump has said "fake news" so much that it just means that someone wrote a fake article? If you do that's retarded. If that were the definition of fake news obviously there's been at least once case of fake news before.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I'm not the one redefining it. Actually read the fucking article you fucking jughead.

Do you honestly think after Trump has said "fake news" so much that it just means that someone wrote a fake article? If you do that's retarded. If that were the definition of fake news obviously there's been at least once case of fake news before.

lol, calling wikipedia an 'article'

are you serious?

everybody understands what fake news is, i don't know what you're trying to prove here.

secondly, i don't even understand what you mean by
Do you honestly think after Trump has said "fake news" so much that it just means that someone wrote a fake article?
what kind of stupid question is that?

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
This is the level of turbo-autism I'm dealing with.

The type of enlightened thinker that believe that's there's no such thing as false reporting, or lying from the media.

Anyone who thinks that a journalist cannot, and has never created a false article makes you simply a moron.
Fake news means when stuff that's fabricated is being presented as facts, not turbo autism, just plain simple really.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wikipedia on major things always has a citation you can look up

while the base text isnt always accurate wikipedia for the most part is accurate

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
is that... is that a thing?
It is lol

It has the viewpoint of a fundamentalist christian conservative who denies evolution and the big bang and claims abortions cause cancer.

It's fun to read for irony's sake.

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
lol, calling wikipedia an 'article'

are you serious?

everybody understands what fake news is, i don't know what you're trying to prove here.

secondly, i don't even understand what you mean by

what kind of stupid question is that?

Clearly you don't understand what fake news is, considering you're using the term wrong.

It's not like I wrote this wikipedia page, so the fact that you still act like I'm the one redefining language is dumb.

Also my question is pretty simple to understand: do you believe that after every incident of the president calling the press the "fake news media" that he just means they write a few false articles or sometimes get it wrong? Look at all of the incidents at his press conferences where he makes blanket statements grandstanding journos for trying to suppress his beliefs with the beliefs of wealthy liberal elites.

HINT: That's why he also often uses "fake news media" and "liberal media" interchangeably.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Clearly you don't understand what fake news is, considering you're using the term wrong.

It's not like I wrote this wikipedia page, so the fact that you still act like I'm the one redefining language is dumb.

Also my question is pretty simple to understand: do you believe that after every incident of the president calling the press the "fake news media" that he just means they write a few false articles or sometimes get it wrong? Look at all of the incidents at his press conferences where he makes blanket statements grandstanding journos for trying to suppress his beliefs with the beliefs of wealthy liberal elites.

HINT: That's why he also often uses "fake news media" and "liberal media" interchangeably.

i didn't read the article that you linked. I also didn't comment on it 'redefining language'.

It was a response to your post like, on page 8 or something, but I'm glad you're still chasing this rabbit hole. True big brain on the interwebs here.

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
i didn't read the article that you linked. I also didn't comment on it 'redefining language'.

i'm not submitting to you defining the language you stupid fuck

if i let you redefine the language, i've already lost.

Really makes you think, don't it?

It was a response to your post like, on page 8 or something, but I'm glad you're still chasing this rabbit hole. True big brain on the interwebs here.

I'm chasing it because you carry yourself like a snob and think "hurr durr muh libtards 1776 will commence again!" and it's honestly annoying as fuck. In reality you just toss out overused arguments and try to turn bigger concepts into smaller ones so you can OWN THE LIBS.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Really makes you think, don't it?
holy shit, reading comprehension, you really are daft.

I quoted your post, not giving a fuck about your article, not bothering to click on it, and pointed out that I'm not going to let you redefine the language. Considering fake news is still fake news and the definition hasn't changed, I'm not going to get baited into search up something I already, which actually ended up working, and its still the exact same definition that it was last time I saw the definition.

Literally have no clue what you're still going on about, but clearly, you're getting deranged and I reckon its best to stop posting.
I'm chasing it because you carry yourself like a snob and think "hurr durr muh libtards 1776 will commence again!" and it's honestly annoying as fuck. In reality you just toss out overused arguments and try to turn bigger concepts into smaller ones so you can OWN THE LIBS.
good bait, but don't care if retards caricature conservatism considering they've been doing it the past 50 years.

keep up the solid shit posting gay boy

don't @ me bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.