Serious Angel reveals himself as homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
I think 'fake news' certainly exists but I also agree with shibe's point that biased news does not necessarily make it fake

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

I think 'fake news' certainly exists but I also agree with shibe's point that biased news does not necessarily make it fake
Bias can often cloud judgement, and it's the journalist's oath to represent both views on equal footing. I mean, Soviet Russia did a good job at repressing their opponents, calling them counterfeit and homosexual

Husky

Nebulae
Are you fucking kidding me. Like are you trolling shibe? I get that shitposting is fun, I engage in it myself, but the media is obviously biased towards the left. Anyways, don't you have high school to worry about? A bit weird to vehemently deny facts coming from a country you don't even live in if you got math exams coming up :grinning:
Imagine unironically thinking that the media is bias towards the left when the Koch brothers, Steve Bannon, Robert Mercer and other oligarchs spend millions to use the media as a tool to indoctrinate the masses and give them false information in order to preserve capitalism.

D

Deleted member 243

Imagine unironically thinking that the media is bias towards the left when the Koch brothers, Steve Bannon, Robert Mercer and other oligarchs spend millions to use the media as a tool to indoctrinate the masses and give them false information in order to preserve capitalism.
are you okay, buddy? it's cool man, it must be early! So uhhh, girlie, don't you have like 'military school' to attend?

And yeah, we fucking know the boogeyman capitalist uses commercials to further their products, we're talking about the news here
[doublepost=1549883639][/doublepost]
Okay, what makes this legit? It's like posting a twitter post on here and pointing at it saying "SEE! IT WERE DA JOOZ ALL ALONG!!!"

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Bias can often cloud judgement, and it's the journalist's oath to represent both views on equal footing. I mean, Soviet Russia did a good job at repressing their opponents, calling them counterfeit and homosexual

you are the husky version of the right m8

D

Deleted member 243

you are the husky version of the right m8
I'm right-of-center, retard. Now begone. We all know your music taste is shite and that you're contrarian because you're having fun or something? Don't you have a job to attend, or school, or college? Whatever dude, it's 11.15AM in britbongland, shouldn't you be doing something else other than shitpost your contrarian bollocks all over this thread?

Come on Postal, I used to like you but now you're just being contrarian because..? reasons..?

And as for me? I have a free day on monday, moved from wednesday.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Come on Postal, I used to like you but now you're just being contrarian because..? reasons..?

checkmate

chart

Last edited:

Husky

Nebulae
are you okay, buddy? it's cool man, it must be early! So uhhh, girlie, don't you have like 'military school' to attend?

And yeah, we fucking know the boogeyman capitalist uses commercials to further their products, we're talking about the news here
[doublepost=1549883639][/doublepost]
Okay, what makes this legit? It's like posting a twitter post on here and pointing at it saying "SEE! IT WERE DA JOOZ ALL ALONG!!!"
r u o k ?

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Im a centrist and that makes me so FUCVKING smart

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
A bit weird to vehemently deny facts coming from a country you don't even live in if you got math exams coming up :grinning:
implying you can only watch the news once you're above 18 wew you sure got me there pal
Are you fucking kidding me. Like are you trolling shibe? I get that shitposting is fun, I engage in it myself, but the media is obviously biased towards the left. Anyways, don't you have high school to worry about?
i seriously wonder how you managed to do havo if you only could've taken that from my whole argument, I said that the news is bias, but that doesn't mean it's fake, don't they learn basic argumentation in the final grade?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.