Serious Angel reveals himself as homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 243

you are saying its the opposition's fault for opposing the establishment

that is a dysfunctional and dumb statement
You mean the establishment media that opposes the interests of the American people. Look, let's not argue now. When he gets re-elected in 2020, then the people have spoken

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You mean the establishment media that opposes the interests of the American people. Look, let's not argue now. When he gets re-elected in 2020, then the people have spoken
it's a stupid statement

it's a complete non-argument to say "the opposition is DUMB because they do not AGREE"

their function as a group is to not agree

that is the purpose of the opposition

i have no idea what you're talking about, because we've all been over this before, trump lost the popular vote, the american people spoke

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
How bad was it?
People keep saying it's x, y, z but I've never been told what it meant.
it boils down to trickle down economics, basically thinking that if you lower taxes companies will be able to hire more employees, that's what reagan pretty much did

daily reminder that bill clinton got in the most job growth ever
maxresdefault.jpg

Nebulae
People are still upset Orange Man got elected over Uranium Selling, Benghazi causing/ignoring and flem-hacking Hillary?

It's not the best of choices, although the idiot's done more than the Black American Dream has done in Eight Years.

People are just mad cause we didn't elect a puppet and the guy is willing to speak his mind. Europeans man, I don't get them.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
It's not the best of choices, although the idiot's done more than the Black American Dream has done in Eight Years.
he did do longer shutdowns and granted more tax cuts for the super rich, gotta give the man that
on a serious note, what do you think trump has done that's actually good? enlighten us europeans

Nebulae
he did do longer shutdowns and granted more tax cuts for the super rich, gotta give the man that
on a serious note, what do you think trump has done that's actually good? enlighten us europeans
Secured the release of American Citizens in other foreign countries.

Gina Haspel was made the Agency's first Female Director.

Made friends with North Korea, or at least didn't get us atom bombed.

Basically blew up all of ISIS

Black Employment is through the roof

Pulled out of the Iran deal which I consider a good thing.

Just a few things.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
whats up with european leaders and shoving all their national responsibilities up to a supernational power?
Regional security is the responsiblity of all leaders so naturally if they collectively share the responsiblity, in theory that's a better way of ensuring everyone is safe, accounted for and up to a high standard

Don't forget most EU nations are right next to each other, extremely close
Not sure you've noticed, Poopship, but you're right. Europe lives under the blanket of freedom provided by the Americans, hence why we overlook American War Crimes, clear violations of International Law and borderline stupidity - or we did, until Trump showed up.

Trump is the saving grace for Europe. The wake up call that we can't rely on America forever, because you never know when some absolute retard might get elected and no understand what is going on in the world, or thinking that the USSR was defeated by Afghanistan. When that happens, we need a plan B.

Unfortunately, each individual European country is not big enough to create an army capable of defending itself from Russia or most possible threats, which means we require to band up together - if we have to fight together, it's easier, cheaper and more efficient to do so under the same banner than have chain of command issues and mis-communications and differing strategies if we ever need to fight something, having a centralised authority is necessary.

People talk as if an European army is something new... when in NATO itself we have, Eurocorps (in france and sorrounding), Multinational corps northeast (in poland), you have the german and dutch corps, and the list does go on. You have the European West command, the European Northeast command... and ultimately it all falls under Europe and then funnels into NATO.

Not sure anyone noticed, but NATO is literally Europe + Canada and America.
We have a European army, who answers to America, pretty much. Would it be that bad to break away from America and have control over our own shit so we don't get pulled into wars over Oil? I'd be fine with that.

Plus, lets not add the fact that Europe's longest time without anyone declaring war on each other, before the European Union, was during the period known as 'Pax Romana' that started with the second roman emperor. I'm not interested in starting to fuck each other again over some stupid shit when we can just chill and try to sort ourselves. Brexit or angry Hungarians is way more manageable than the British, French and Germans bombing each other and pulling everyone around into the mess with them.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Secured the release of American Citizens in other foreign countries.
much like literally any other president did

Gina Haspel was made the Agency's first Female Director.
obama holds the record with the most females in his cabinet

Made friends with North Korea, or at least didn't get us atom bombed.
i'll give him this and the useless agreement north korea isn't abiding

Basically blew up all of ISIS
could you inform me what trump has done on this matter?
Black Employment is through the roof
Black%20employment.PNG

woah, it's almost like its a continuation of obama's policies, who would've thought

Pulled out of the Iran deal which I consider a good thing.
each to their own

Nebulae
much like literally any other president did

obama holds the record with the most females in his cabinet

i'll give him this and the useless agreement north korea isn't abiding

could you inform me what trump has done on this matter?

Black%20employment.PNG

woah, it's almost like its a continuation of obama's policies, who would've thought

each to their own
That chart shows President Trump doing BETTER than Obama. It's not a continuation. Obama did absolutely nothing for the black vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.