Serious Angel reveals himself as homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
That chart shows President Trump doing BETTER than Obama. It's not a continuation. Obama did absolutely nothing for the black vote.
ok i have genuinely lost all hope for americans when they can't draw conclusions from a simple graph
farewell feller

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
maybe it wasn't either president, but the growth of personal development and education internally within the black community, matched with different market circumstances

hurr durr, no thats retarded, it has to be because of specific president

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
maybe it wasn't either president, but the growth of personal development and education internally within the black community, matched with different market circumstances

hurr durr, no thats retarded, it has to be because of specific president
'personal development' sounds like the most leftist shit i've ever heard, like some shit you learn at gender studies
are you ok poopship?

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
keep living in your fantasy brother, just come with genuine statistics
holy shit
his point is that the statistics you're using as argument can have more causes than "hurr durr president x is better than y"

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
keep living in your fantasy brother, just come with genuine statistics
he isn't wrong in saying that personal responsibility and self-improvement is in line with the right side of the political scope as personal responsibility is a big part of both classical liberalism and neo-liberalism as a result of the small state the ideologies demand

there is no helping hand or safety net according to liberalism, that can help the individual in times of turmoil, it is up to the individual to improve themselves and their situation

Nebulae
I respect all opinions, even if I think they're silly. I enjoy these type of discussions.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
holy shit
his point is that the statistics you're using as argument can have more causes than "hurr durr president x is better than y"
i'd have a better time teaching a hamster to charge a light bulb on a wheel than putting a single bright insight into your brain i swear

"your statistics are wrong because bro..... dude blacks have more...... PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT internally.....i have no factual evidence to prove it but like just believe it..............you're too stupid i'm not even gonna argue with you..........."

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
"your statistics are wrong because bro..... dude blacks have more...... PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT internally.....i have no factual evidence to prove it but like just believe it..............you're too stupid i'm not even gonna argue with you..........."
hqdefault.jpg

i show you this picture
all you know is that black people hurt white people more from this picture
this MUST mean that black people are inherently violent racist savages... surely there's no other causes such as poverty or whatever...

just stop posting

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
hqdefault.jpg

i show you this picture
this MUST mean that black people are inherently violent racist savages... surely there's no other causes such as poverty or whatever...

just stop posting
thank you

further proves stat-fags are retarded.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
does anyone listen to @Husky anymore?

he is the paul joseph Watson of communism

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
Elaborate on this, sir

He isn't dividing the country, the opposition chooses to get divided-- by the media, of course. Just accept the loss and move on, and brace for 2020, just a friendly reminder.

Trump is a pretty dividing figure. In many respects, Obama brought a steep increase to racial tensions (especially in communities like my own) in the way that he addressed crises such as the Ferguson Riots. But Trump has his own brand of stupid and divisive that has been drifting the gap between people further apart: mostly because his rhetoric, which is populist in nature, is alienating moderate voters and Congresspeople and pushing the left and right farther into their own populist quadrants.

In some cases, Trump even used the excuse of "he/she is kind of a democrat" to justify their firing/resignation from his cabinet; including former Defense Secretary James 'Mad-Dog' Mattis.

These are some of the ways I can clarify right now, I'll probably be able to cook up better/more articulate arguments later on.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
hqdefault.jpg

i show you this picture

just stop posting
biggest double standard of 2019

trump gets black people jobs
"YASSS QUEEN! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SEE! DEMOCRATS BTFO!"

obama gets black people jobs:
"dude it's becuase black people are improving their situation it has nothing to do with the president"

go correct the guy that starts saying black employment is "exploding" because of trump and not me while i'm simply saying obama got more in

Husky

Nebulae
biggest double standard of 2019

trump gets black people jobs
"YASSS QUEEN! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SEE! DEMOCRATS BTFO!"

obama gets black people jobs:
"dude it's becuase black people are improving their situation it has nothing to do with the president"
The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right.
-Goerge Orwell, 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.