Atom
Nebulae
E10B5E12-26B4-4995-8552-517F4F32EA6D.jpg

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
why are like a lot of animators nonces?
Like bruh I started watching Gate..... it was good-ish until the bath scene and Rory spa scene..............
Remember most animators are collage student wagies who aren't in a position to just 'Quit'

It'll be the Studio Director and subsequently the Manga Author/Artist who's making them animate weird shit

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Remember most animators are collage student wagies who aren't in a position to just 'Quit'

It'll be the Studio Director and subsequently the Manga Author/Artist who's making them animate weird shit
ik ik, its just *shudder*
[doublepost=1643628470][/doublepost]

Its sad how much animators are abused

Nebulae
First time reading? You'll enjoy it.
read the first 6 chapters online and decided to pick up physicals for the first five volumes

read all of fujimoto's stuff - one shots, fire punch, but wasn't sure if I wanted to wait for the anime to drop

decided fuck it his art style is goated and decided to just read it

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
read the first 6 chapters online and decided to pick up physicals for the first five volumes

read all of fujimoto's stuff - one shots, fire punch, but wasn't sure if I wanted to wait for the anime to drop

decided fuck it his art style is goated and decided to just read it
Yeep, I'm so fucking hyped for the anime

Nebulae
spy x family is an easy top 5 for me

if you are a human being and not watching this show you're missing out
it's an anime without the usual dumb anime shit
just a good fuckin show