Anime Megathread

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Screenshot_20211203-020143.png
P*l*g*n

Nebulae
@Roman Loaded

everything up to third stage christmas special is kino, past that it's a real slog to watch i found
fifth stage is good as well to be fair, especially ryosuke vs rin hojo that's one of my favourite races

broly movie was absolute kino nobody can tell me otherwise the entire intro of him waking up on vampa and seeing the moon was arguably my favourite shot in the entirety of dragonball as a franchise​

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae

broly movie was absolute kino nobody can tell me otherwise the entire intro of him waking up on vampa and seeing the moon was arguably my favourite shot in the entirety of dragonball as a franchise​

i have to say its cool to get a full movie but z broly is still pretty based and epic

POV: you're paragus trying to start the escape pod

4v02r8dl5kf21.jpg

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I havent seen DBS and I have no intention to, but I will always remember being a lil kiddo in utter awe when Broly starts screaming for like 5 minutes to Pantera - 10s

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
holy shit jojo part 6 is so good istg
I legit refused to stop watching until I arrived at episode 7 when I reminded myself "Hold up. I've been through six episodes already."

On god these six episodes were such good adaptations

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I legit refused to stop watching until I arrived at episode 7 when I reminded myself "Hold up. I've been through six episodes already."

Wait holy fuck its out?

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae

episodes 10-12.

im melting
this is made in heaven