Anime Megathread

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
.ru is still pretty fucking fishy. Either have addblock or ensure your click fingers are fast enough to close popups before they load.
yea yea that is true and if you press on it you get a league of angels pop up but that's the price for free animu

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
What animes from this season are you watching?

I'm watching 3DKano to see if it's not trash, Domekano, Dororo, Kaguya-sama, Kakegurui 2 and TateYusha

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
kissanime.ru is one of the worst sites i've had the experience of using and is fishy as fuck

also bans you for using adblock so there's that

use masterani.me instead

What animes from this season are you watching?

Rising of the Shield Hero, Mob Psycho 100 II and obviously continuing to watch JoJo part 5

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
kissanime.ru is one of the worst sites i've had the experience of using and is fishy as fuck

also bans you for using adblock so there's that
idk like i guess i've gotten used to it opening up a new page but i think chrome blocks pop ups or something
also you HAVE to use beta server all the other ones are so bad it's insane

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
idk like i guess i've gotten used to it opening up a new page but i think chrome blocks pop ups or something
also you HAVE to use beta server all the other ones are so bad it's insane

yeah

switched over to masterani ages ago and haven't looked back at kissanime since, like holy fuck i have ptsd whenever i see those damn verifications before every video

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Guessed I wouldn't make a whole thread for this so

If anyone plays Fate/Grand Order on the NA server hit me up with your friend codes.

Or add me, mine is 005,172,928. Just tell me your name if you add me since I don't want to accept randoms.

Oh no, not the gacha train. Whatever you do don't get attached to any png man.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It is a term for the images on Fate. It is a joke about how people waste like 400 euros on gacha just to get their favourite servant(png),

Lmao I don't waste money on this I just play cause I watch the series and it's kind of entertaining during breaks and shit like that, plus I've got a few friends and we do tricks to send stuff to eachother without paying a cent

What do you think I am rich or smth

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Lmao I don't waste money on this I just play cause I watch the series and it's kind of entertaining during breaks and shit like that, plus I've got a few friends and we do tricks to send stuff to eachother without paying a cent

What do you think I am rich or smth

We all know you are part of the dark 16k circle.
Either way, good luck with your rolls man

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Literally got Altera and Emiya on my second Saint Quartz roll

dab

We all know the best servant is Quetzal

I mean...

c0e1f08f31fa825ffac8eb310bafad559fefea8d_hq.jpg

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I will wait one entire month and I bet you will already have a favourite female servant.

I've already watched most of Fate/

This is just for enjoyment

Though I wouldn't know if you asked me about best girl... Mordred?

A friend of mine said the best was Astolfo and I laughed my ass off for 30 minutes straight