Anime Megathread

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Rolled for her, didn't get her

Still blessed with Gil, Herc, Penth, Enkidu, Altera and Summer Salter so really can't complain

Do you play it?

Nah I can't stand playing more than one gacha, too focused with Girl's Frontline, I just know a bit of Fate and the characters.

Surprised you don't have Mordered there

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Nah I can't stand playing more than one gacha, too focused with Girl's Frontline, I just know a bit of Fate and the characters.

Surprised you don't have Mordered there

Didn't try to get her, still it's very fucking hard to get 5* chars in Fate, some people grind real hard to get them and spend a shitload of money.

Not my case tho, got them out of sheer luck and a lot of grinding.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Didn't try to get her, still it's very fucking hard to get 5* chars in Fate, some people grind real hard to get them and spend a shitload of money.

Not my case tho, got them out of sheer luck and a lot of grinding.

If I am not wrong Jalter costs more than Tumblr does right now (around 2,4 million).

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Too powerfull lmao. I wish I had that graph somewhere still.

48c14c1d2817dba1b767109ef556e6ea.png

f2b9157edd7a689b6e6a5112b4ab1118.png

EB2Pql_XUAEPsN8

EB2PqlvX4AAwyuC

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Did they start painting planes like the other gachas or?

They don't have any relation to planes I suppose they'll stick to trains and shit

Anyhow I doubt at this point they'll need to advertise themselves too much LMAO

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
They don't have any relation to planes I suppose they'll stick to trains and shit

Anyhow I doubt at this point they'll need to advertise themselves too much LMAO

It never hurts, albeit their case is too similar with stuff like Kancolle, the owners just allowed artists to make a ton of doujinshi about it and now it got popular because of that.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It never hurts, albeit their case is too similar with stuff like Kancolle, the owners just allowed artists to make a ton of doujinshi about it and now it got popular because of that.

Fate was an already famed saga before, with all their mangas, series, spin-offs, movies and the ones that are to come (plus it's already a huge franchise, that not only includes Fate but the other sections of the Nasuverse: Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime).

If you add a gacha on top of it all, with a storyline as well, and more manga and other media plus fun events and easter eggs and gimmicks and all sorts of references it'll just be the ultimate weapon in the gacha market

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Fate was an already famed saga before, with all their mangas, series, spin-offs, movies and the ones that are to come (plus it's already a huge franchise, that not only includes Fate but the other sections of the Nasuverse: Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime).

If you add a gacha on top of it all, with a storyline as well, and more manga and other media plus fun events and easter eggs and gimmicks and all sorts of references it'll just be the ultimate weapon in the gacha market

Maybe with this we will finally end Idol culture forever.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Maybe with this we will finally end Idol culture forever.

I mean with this soundtrack how can there be people who still haven't watched AT LEAST Fate/Zero?

Also idrc about the idol culture shit as long as they start treating idols like they're people and not dolls, controlling their lives and so on. That's just not right, they're stripped of any real freedom.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae

I mean with this soundtrack how can there be people who still haven't watched AT LEAST Fate/Zero?

Also idrc about the idol culture shit as long as they start treating idols like they're people and not dolls, controlling their lives and so on. That's just not right, they're stripped of any real freedom.

Nah Idol culture survives on that, you have fans beating other fans to steal a box of chocolates and other weird shit that really is just degrading. I will just stick with my Gacha about girls with guns or girls as boats

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Nah Idol culture survives on that, you have fans beating other fans to steal a box of chocolates and other weird shit that really is just degrading. I will just stick with my Gacha about girls with guns or girls as boats

Yeah that's also an issue. Things have to change a lot for me to really start respecting the culture and industry, but well, let's just say it's really not my piece of cake anyways, it's really eh... Artificial, forced. It's odd.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah that's also an issue. Things have to change a lot for me to really start respecting the culture and industry, but well, let's just say it's really not my piece of cake anyways, it's really eh... Artificial, forced. It's odd.

It really is just sad man, kinda shows how low people have sunk for that stuff, just hope K-Pop doesn't reach that point over in the west.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It really is just sad man, kinda shows how low people have sunk for that stuff, just hope K-Pop doesn't reach that point over in the west.

There's already similar examples to idol culture surrounding certain fandoms in the west

Examples: Harry Potter, Star Wars, and certain famous figures among teens (singers, etc).

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
There's already similar examples to idol culture surrounding certain fandoms in the west

Examples: Harry Potter, Star Wars, and certain famous figures among teens (singers, etc).

I don't believe they are just as bad as Idol culture. They are certainly fueled by heavy consumerism and I am certain that if left alone they will develop to the degree of idol culture but right now you have people literally beating other fans up to steal something because an idol gave it to them, and I don't think anyone can step up to what Love Live fans have been doing:
lovelive-centipede.jpg

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I don't believe they are just as bad as Idol culture. They are certainly fueled by heavy consumerism and I am certain that if left alone they will develop to the degree of idol culture but right now you have people literally beating other fans up to steal something because an idol gave it to them, and I don't think anyone can step up to what Love Live fans have been doing:
lovelive-centipede.jpg

Yeah I've seen worse too

Regardless yeah don't let it surprise you because in western cases they also do some wicked stuff, that's just how dem degenerates be

The issue is that the most common issue in the west for instance is the amount of "super fans" who don't know the line they shouldn't cross drawn between private and public life, and harassment cases and shit tend to happen more

Each culture has their big amount of shit but well I guess there's a majority of decent people and those deserve respect - Not these degenerates tho, disgusting shit lmao

Reactions: List