Anime Megathread

D

Deleted member 6062

i think that's my personal record for fastest time watching one season of anime, because i really enjoyed mob psycho 100

the soundtrack is really good, especially this piece which caught my ears! ^-^

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i think that's my personal record for fastest time watching one season of anime, because i really enjoyed mob psycho 100

the soundtrack is really good, especially this piece which caught my ears! ^-^

dude i feel you i always try to drag out my watching of anime because i want to be able to thoroughly enjoy it for a longer period of time but... shit... i would be watching like 4 episodes at a time of mob psycho

actually i did the same with hinamatsuri because the characters are so fuckin lovable
go watch hinamatsuri

D

Deleted member 6062

Good morning, folks. I hope this day treats you well. I'd like to personally thank whoever recommended Mob Psycho 100 to me. I can't remember their name, but I want them to know how much I appreciate them for showing me such a fantastic show. A lot of the scenes in it were very reminiscent of One Punch Man which made me feel right at home! After having looked over @Isuccatgaming and @Mortenzoni's suggestions I will definitely be watching the shows they recommended me.

However, as of right now I am more interested in Romantic Anime. Any recommendations?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
So I had no idea that Season 3 of Attack on Titan was out and holy shit I binged it all. It was 100% Great. My mind was blown 5 times at least
What a great season IT WAS SO FUCKING TENSE, SO MUCH EXPOSITION, the writing is excellent, and now it all makes so much fucking scence, Titans are people, and the melvin people really remind me of Nazi Germany. It is quite the Irony being sent to a prison where your people live to kill or be killed by them, all the while your people thinking they are kiling monsters.

IT WAS SO FUCKING SAD, AND YET POETIC. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT was great holy shit
it was good to read until they did some weird fucking timeskip

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Good morning, folks. I hope this day treats you well. I'd like to personally thank whoever recommended Mob Psycho 100 to me. I can't remember their name, but I want them to know how much I appreciate them for showing me such a fantastic show. A lot of the scenes in it were very reminiscent of One Punch Man which made me feel right at home! After having looked over @Isuccatgaming and @Mortenzoni's suggestions I will definitely be watching the shows they recommended me.

However, as of right now I am more interested in Romantic Anime. Any recommendations?
My Love Story (Oremonogatari) is really nice and wholesome
Bunny Girl Senpai (the first arc feels like a goddang movie)
Kimi Ni Todoke

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
You may not like it, but this is undoubtedly the best Anime out there.
767685160176_anime-beyblade-metal-fusion-primary.jpg

Coolbloxxie

Neutrino
Nebulae
anime is dead until i can watch either the youjo senki movie, a certain scientific railgun 3, or my hero academia season 4
until then i'm going to complain that all the smaller 12 episode animes are fucking BORING and i'm gonna be ANGRY
btw yall ever seen Gakkougarashi! or School-Live!? it starts off pretty normal but descends into fuckery pretty quickly and it's awesome

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
anime is dead until i can watch either the youjo senki movie, a certain scientific railgun 3, or my hero academia season 4
until then i'm going to complain that all the smaller 12 episode animes are fucking BORING and i'm gonna be ANGRY
btw yall ever seen Gakkougarashi! or School-Live!? it starts off pretty normal but descends into fuckery pretty quickly and it's awesome
School live? Never heard of it in my life...

bIuNNbB.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

go watch the promised neverland or mob psycho 100

that'll turn your opinion of these small 12 episodes animes around real quick

D

Deleted member 6062

still listen to the one punch man and mob psycho 100 soundtrack to this day, despite having finished them both :-D

D

Deleted member 6062

i am about to finish himouto! umaru-chan and then i will have to choose what anime to watch next out of the dozen or so options i have :]

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Finally got around to finishing the last two volumes of Girls Last Tour

Least to say, the depression kicked in.