Anime Megathread

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Fuck yeah I just found this thread.

I just recently finished the 3rd season of My Hero Academia after ignoring multiple people saying its pretty good. Not gonna lie that shit was damn better pretty good. Super excited for the 4th season!
Yeah MHA is really good
After I'd watched all 3 seasons I decided to watch Haikyu for my fix of shounen hype, big recc on Haikyu aswell

Slashraider

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yeah MHA is really good
After I'd watched all 3 seasons I decided to watch Haikyu for my fix of shounen hype, big recc on Haikyu aswell

Dude one of my best friends have always told me about this one. Fuck now I gotta check it out since you recommended it too.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fuck yeah I just found this thread.

I just recently finished the 3rd season of My Hero Academia after ignoring multiple people saying its pretty good. Not gonna lie that shit was damn better pretty good. Super excited for the 4th season!

season 4 this fall btw

get hype

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
This is the only anime that can make you feel actual grief for a character you don't know that much about. This episode legit made me cry so fucking much. Erwin you're the most badass motherfucker and I would have just as those recruits died on the battle field.

In conclussion if you haven't ever watched Attack on Titan or anime in general. Pls watch this show. Give it a try. See if you enjoy it. This show is better then any movie or any tv show I have ever watched. I started with this show back in 2014 after I watched this video.

Now I just normally watch anime out of boredom or because I have nothing better to do. But after todays episode I am glad to say that I was turned in to Otaku after watching this youtube video. This show has brought me many emotions troughout of it. It isn't even done but this is so good. Form your own opinion. Start with season 1. If it doesn't do the trick for you that's fine but i'll be really happy if you gave it a try and it can turn your opinion on anime in general. I know a lot of people bash me for watching essentially japanese cartoons but this stuff is something I can enjoy a lot more then watching game of thrones or Avengers.

I know it's like 1 am and I am rambling about a show but I felt like even if I get one person to enjoy this show or get in to anime because of this post. I'd think it will have accomplished it's goal.

Thank you for comming to my ted talk.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
This is the only anime that can make you feel actual grief for a character you don't know that much about. This episode legit made me cry so fucking much. Erwin you're the most badass motherfucker and I would have just as those recruits died on the battle field.

In conclussion if you haven't ever watched Attack on Titan or anime in general. Pls watch this show. Give it a try. See if you enjoy it. This show is better then any movie or any tv show I have ever watched. I started with this show back in 2014 after I watched this video.

Now I just normally watch anime out of boredom or because I have nothing better to do. But after todays episode I am glad to say that I was turned in to Otaku after watching this youtube video. This show has brought me many emotions troughout of it. It isn't even done but this is so good. Form your own opinion. Start with season 1. If it doesn't do the trick for you that's fine but i'll be really happy if you gave it a try and it can turn your opinion on anime in general. I know a lot of people bash me for watching essentially japanese cartoons but this stuff is something I can enjoy a lot more then watching game of thrones or Avengers.

I know it's like 1 am and I am rambling about a show but I felt like even if I get one person to enjoy this show or get in to anime because of this post. I'd think it will have accomplished it's goal.

Thank you for comming to my ted talk.

Have you read the manga? Basement adapted is very soon(tm)

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Have you read the manga? Basement adapted is very soon(tm)

i don't but i'm certainly gonna after this season is over

only reason i didn't back when s3 p1 ended was because i knew p2 was coming fairly soon (i caught up back in march) but now...

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I watched my first anime 2 weeks ago, one punch man, it was pretty good

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
337.jpg

berserk is worth a read guts is literally medieval doom guy

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I've read the manga and I got to be honest, the only real interesting thing that's going to be happening soon is to see the squad attack along with Armins new titan

oh, and Eren fighting Warhammer

epicman682

revenant
Nebulae
Kimi no Na wa(Your Name) Made me cry so hard
Code Geass
Knights Of Sidonia
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Death Note
Black Butler
Sword Art Online
Naruto(Shippuden Included)