> 586/34 = 17.23
>mfw Luck Saint rank

1b7qgqwy5aa41.png

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I have made a grave mistake and began watching eromanga sensai

I am now on at least several watchlists and any chance of me being accepted to a good afterlife is now over.

See you all in hell

D

Deleted member 7085

I am now on at least several watchlists and any chance of me being accepted to a good afterlife is now over.

See you all in hell
Our life was over when we started to watch any type of anime dw

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

See you all in hell

Hell is cooler anyways

Also don't go down the rabbithole of watching trash anime

I ended up watching isekai harem shonen trash for a whole year and I wanted to fucking die because I was watching anime just because it was seasonal to that point, until I was like "yeah no fuck this"

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Also don't go down the rabbithole of watching trash anime
Thing is, it’s trash. But you’re like staring at the flame of this landfill fire and it’s like you’re a trash moth attracted to this trash flame light.

We know it’s trash. But it’s a different kind of trash. It flew from the pile of other siscon anime and made its own fucking landfill.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Thing is, it’s trash. But you’re like staring at the flame of this landfill fire and it’s like you’re a trash moth attracted to this trash flame light.

We know it’s trash. But it’s a different kind of trash. It flew from the pile of other siscon anime and made its own fucking landfill.

Yeah it's like absolute trash but ur like hahaha funny as fuck haha- wait why am I laughing HAHAHAHA fuck

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
jokes on you, i haven't watched a trash anime yet
maybe you just havent realized an anime is shit yet. took me five seasons of fairy tale to realize i wasted a month of my life watching that fucking mess

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
maybe you just havent realized an anime is shit yet. took me five seasons of fairy tale to realize i wasted a month of my life watching that fucking mess
It took me two seasons, a movie, and many tears to realize that SAO is not good

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Let us hold a moment in silence for all those blue haired anime girls who were cucked out of relevancy

Did you know?

Ichi-go means "fifteen", which is also the total amount of people who like the character Ichigo from Darling in the FranXX.