Anime Megathread

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Are people still crying over Uzaki-Chan? Honestly, do people not have anything better to do than cry over a cartoon?

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
imagine having an emotional breakdown over a drawing LOL
I did a little digging to try and see these arguments and people are like "She's way too short and looks like a child!!!" and to that, I can only really say is - Uzaki isn't short for a Japanese girl, it's that the guy is really fucking tall and lanky. The average height for a Japanese Woman is around 148cm - Uzaki is literally 150cm. It's not going to make her tall by any means but she's not a dwarf.

Whereas Sakurai is almost 6ft - which practically dwarfs her.

You even see in the anime that she's about the same height as a normal woman but the guy just towers over them

gPwkESV.jpg

444271.jpg

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I did a little digging to try and see these arguments and people are like "She's way too short and looks like a child!!!" and to that, I can only really say is - Uzaki isn't short for a Japanese girl, it's that the guy is really fucking tall and lanky. The average height for a Japanese Woman is around 148cm - Uzaki is literally 150cm. It's not going to make her tall by any means but she's not a dwarf.

You even see in the anime that she's about the same height as a normal woman but the guy just towers over them

gPwkESV.jpg

444271.jpg
how size difference can make people feel so uncomfortable
It is what makes this so uncanny for normal viewers lmao
i cannot be bothered to care about such draining complaints on the interwebs

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae

gPwkESV.jpg

444271.jpg
autism

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Post the first Anime that you properly sat down and watched. (because no doubt most people would say pokemon/dbz because they saw a couple episode when they were younger)

My first was "The pet girl of Sakurasou"

D

Deleted member 7085

Post the first Anime that you properly sat down and watched. (because no doubt most people would say pokemon/dbz because they saw a couple episode when they were younger)

My first was "The pet girl of Sakurasou"

Same. It’s really good and I miss it. I also just finished Toradora that was really good as well

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
the first Anime that you properly sat down and watched
I also take that as watched through without quitting in between (which would account for many animes I watched spare some)
(another rule of mine doesn't account for movies, otherwise it would be My neighbor Totoro)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
@Señor Jaggles whats the chronological way to watch FATE

Just watch the Unlimited Blade Works and Zero on Netflix

Any order is good, UBW is 5th Holy Grail War, and Zero is 4th.

Once you watch those two, you can dive into the Fate universe in any order or preference as you like, as those two are the pillar of knowledge to understand and enjoy the rest, including the mobile game (the full PVE gacha me and Nov play)