People with money can skip common sense

See:

Touhousniper is one big cetacean.
[doublepost=1596664908][/doublepost]

People with money can skip common sense

See:

Touhousniper is one big cetacean.

But then they buy Bootlegs.

But the reason why I gotta search so hard is because fumo's are rare, and hard to get a hold of because they're Japanese only, so I gotta use proxy websites and forwarders to get the fumo that I want. And getting them cheap is always a plus because you gotta think about customs and international shipping too.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
But then they buy Bootlegs.

They probably do, with all sorts of things, but so long as it's easy and money can buy it, they won't flinch for a couple hundred euros.

What is more, the guy you see up there is tossing the game about 80-90€ each "pack" of 167 SQ he buys

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
They probably do, with all sorts of things, but so long as it's easy and money can buy it, they won't flinch for a couple hundred euros.

What is more, the guy you see up there is tossing the game about 80-90€ each "pack" of 167 SQ he buys
The thing is, unless you live in japan - it's not easy to buy fumo's.

You got to wait until a listing comes out, out-bid others in an auction and then pay the ludicrous prices for shipping

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
The thing is, unless you live in japan - it's not easy to buy fumo's.

You got to wait until a listing comes out, out-bid others in an auction and then pay the ludicrous prices for shipping

Yeah I guessed that's how it goes

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
3zcainU.jpeg

Reactions: List

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
If you watch anything other than Initial D, Vampire Hunter, Akira, etc. don’t talk to me. This new stuff is :yuck:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6062

i've been thinking of reading my first ever manga, and i have my eyes set on Berserk / One Punch Man, what do you guys think?

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i've been thinking of reading my first ever manga, and i have my eyes set on Berserk / One Punch Man, what do you guys think?
either are brilliant, be prepared though for beserk as its pretty rough in some scenes

D

Deleted member 1392

do you guys have any anime you can reccommend to me? I've watched Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul and I loved them both