Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
e1bee6af877b9d379bc89dbd5bfed2a1.png

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
whats so tempting about Fate

The lore is big as fuck and whatever, but in order to understand how things more or less work, all you have to do is watch Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zero from Netflix, so it's actually easy to dive in the series.

From there, you can either go for Heaven's Feel, which is the third route of Stay Night, or just dive into any of the many spin-offs that offer a buttload of additional stories and such, related or not to the core of the franchise mentioned above.

It's entertaining, ufotable and others have worked in the animes/movies to make them interesting + have great animation, and the games are pretty good, specially the gacha itself, that is full PvE so all the PvP bullshit is non-existent, and the story is pretty good and there's a lot to read and play.

This was mucho texto from me, best thing you can do is watch either Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night: UBW (the anime, NOT THE MOVIE) and then go on if you like it. The order doesn't matter, Nov here started with FGO.

TL;DR: Watch F/SN:UBW or F/Z on Netflix, from there, watch whatever the fuck. Any doubts, you ask le fate connoisseur AKA me and I'll gladly answer

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Honestly the two biggest seasonal shows are mildly mediocre at best imo. Only good for the T I D D Y and realizing that RaG is actually based off a real service and losing all hope in modern women

I just want a official 2hou anime ffs is that too much to ask?

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Honestly the two biggest seasonal shows are mildly mediocre at best imo. Only good for the T I D D Y and realizing that RaG is actually based off a real service and losing all hope in modern women

I just want a official 2hou anime ffs is that too much to ask?

admittedly I've not watched much anime recently because I couldn't be bothered to binge a series nor anything interesting being aired. Hell - this season I'm only watching three things. Breast-Chan Taunts a College kid and Felix the Trap: The Anime and then Goblin Slayer: The Movie (which I've already watched)

As for the touhou anime, the closest we get to it is 10 Subbed and (Jap Dubbed) episodes of Memories of Phantasm plus the 2 unfinished episodes

iORyIF5.png

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Just imagine this for a few moments.

The year is 1941. You just enlisted in the USN after the attacks on Pearl Harbor. Despite your mother and father protesting because you’re an only child. You go anyway to honor your country and those lost.

You’re sent to the Pacific with the Pacific Fleet. Where you partake in many battles against both the Japanese Navy and support Marines fighting on the beach.

One day your ship is suddenly hit by a torpedo. You gather and save as many men as you can while escaping yourself as your ship sinks. You’re scarred for life but receive a medal, and are honored by your family and home town for your actions during the war.

You go on to marry and live a happy life. A few decades later you’re telling your grandchildren about the war. About all the gallant men you’ve sailed with and all the good men who were sadly lost. Speaking so highly of your ship, and how much you dislike the Japanese still for committing such horrible acts against everyone.

Then your grandson comes over and tells you that he’s found this video game, where your ship which was sunk and houses the bodies of countless men who died with the ship. Is portrayed in the game.

You’re hesitant, but since he’s your grandson and you love him you ask him to show you

Then he shows it to you... the ship you fought for, the ship which YOU lived, slept, shit, ate, laughed, cried, and drank on...

Has been turned into this little fucking girl with tits four times bigger then her own skull wearing very skimpy clothing.

You hate the Japanese even more now. And everything you believed in is a lie.
Admittedly the Japanese were already anthropomorphising Warships before they even got nuked lol

vjSgi4J.png

Mogami Class Cruiser "Kumano"

and Battlecruiser (turned Battleship) Kongou-Class "Haruna":
wZcrjoX.png

All classified in a book that's a collection of articles and popular media from 1937 found in the Yamato Museum
0zeTnzB.png

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Admittedly the Japanese were already anthropomorphising Warships before they even got nuked lol

vjSgi4J.png

Mogami Class Cruiser "Kumano"

and Battlecruiser (turned Battleship) Kongou-Class "Haruna":
wZcrjoX.png

All classified in a book that's a collection of articles and popular media from 1937 found in the Yamato Museum
0zeTnzB.png

I just pulled the famous femoid version of King Arthur from Fate

Get rekt brits hahaha

Eeryu-pXsAYukrJ

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
That reminds me, the same company who makes Touhou Fumo's also make Fate Plushies

nui700_01.jpg

Which is?

I don't buy plushies but I do have figures.

Pretty expensive ones too, I have an original Saber Alter from F/SN:Heaven's Feel bought through GoodSmile and oh well