Anime Megathread

D

Deleted member 243

idk why anyone thinks the eldians are justified lol both sides are warped war criminals and i think they're trying to make that horrifingly obvious with all the unwarranted civilian casulaties (armin literally drops a mini nuke?? you cant get more obvious than that) and the fact that half the survey corps are just like "lets throw the children out the airship" without missing a beat, while floch is fine with civilian death in earlier episodes

i think this extends to out of season 4 - the eldians used titans throughout history to terrorize everyone, but the minute the marleyans get titans on their side they basically do the exact same thing on a wwII sized scale (invading nations, etc) - and now the sides are more even again the paradis eldians are just doing the same thing again (even if the marleyans technically attacked first)

still, rip sasha and obviously im still rooting for the island demons
oh yeah? the fact titan spinal fluid is FORCIBLY injected into marleyan dissidents (fucking eldians) and then sent out in paradis, which in turns caused YEARS of suffering isn't enough of a reason to drop a mini nuke on the bootleg kriegsmarine? marleyans have it coming they deserve to be re educated and reintegrated into the fucking soil. they use literal biological warfare (airborne by dropping titans out of planes) to get an edge over the opponent

and somehow you try to convince me that whatever eren and the gang is doing isnt even remotely justified? if i was in eren's shoes i'd probably do what he did, even more, like fuck mikasa. (eren is a stupid incel lmao and probably has a severe case of aspergers)

listen fat, the bottom line is that marleyans and the rest of the world deserve to get vibe checked and wiped out by the underdog AKA paradis. also what's the deal with this nerd levi? also why did they have to kill erwin? armin is a dweeb i'd rather see erwin drop a 25 kill streak tactical nuke on that shitty formation they call a 'fleet'

TLDR fuck m*rleyans.

adendum:
marleyans are obviously proto nazis with their practices and how their society is portrayed. its obvious what eldians are supposed to represent just by their armbands alone. the many crimes against eldlia and paradis justify even a tsar bomba. fuck even bigger than that. also on a different note: pieck is a collaborator and zeke is a nonce they both deserve to be drawn quartered and then erased

im just fired up about death note since i just finished it but these words are from the heart. fuck marleyans yet again. all marleyans are bastards and any marleyan apologist is no friend of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
oh yeah? the fact titan spinal fluid is FORCIBLY injected into marleyan dissidents (fucking eldians) and then sent out in paradis, which in turns caused YEARS of suffering isn't enough of a reason to drop a mini nuke on the bootleg kriegsmarine? marleyans have it coming they deserve to be re educated and reintegrated into the fucking soil. they use literal biological warfare (airborne by dropping titans out of planes) to get an edge over the opponent

and somehow you try to convince me that whatever eren and the gang is doing isnt even remotely justified? if i was in eren's shoes i'd probably do what he did, even more, like fuck mikasa. (eren is a stupid incel lmao and probably has a severe case of aspergers)

listen fat, the bottom line is that marleyans and the rest of the world deserve to get vibe checked and wiped out by the underdog AKA paradis. also what's the deal with this nerd levi? also why did they have to kill erwin? armin is a dweeb i'd rather see erwin drop a 25 kill streak tactical nuke on that shitty formation they call a 'fleet'

TLDR fuck m*rleyans.

adendum:
marleyans are obviously proto nazis with their practices and how their society is portrayed. its obvious what eldians are supposed to represent just by their armbands alone. the many crimes against eldlia and paradis justify even a tsar bomba. fuck even bigger than that. also on a different note: pieck is a collaborator and zeke is a nonce they both deserve to be drawn quartered and then erased

im just fired up about death note since i just finished it but these words are from the heart. fuck marleyans yet again. all marleyans are bastards and any marleyan apologist is no friend of mine
eldians literally did the same shit as marleyans but probably worse for centuries (?) and killed just as many innocents before the king decided to be clapped and retreat to the island, and in their pursuit of freedom they are intentionally or unintentionally being just as brutal as the marleyan empire

just as the first attacks on the walls by the marleyans killed many innocents, the eldians first battle against marley is killing many innocents

eren is very based because he already knows that he and reiner arent that different and have just been brainwashed to believe different sides of the story - as have most people (gabi)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just wait till next week dude we’re gonna get some great Sasha shots.

Also Armin had some great form in the harbor. Can’t wait till he partakes in the next Olympics
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

SASHA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE MY SWEET ANGEL, SHE CAN GET ALL THE MEAT SHE WANTS IN THE GREEN PASTURE OF HEAVEN AAAAAAAAAA ;_;

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

SASHA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE MY SWEET ANGEL, SHE CAN GET ALL THE MEAT SHE WANTS IN THE GREEN PASTURE OF HEAVEN AAAAAAAAAA ;_;
A friendly reminder that this is Erens fault. He got everyone involved.

Also gabi I fucking hate her more then Eren at this point. I never wished death on a child before but she’s my first. I’ll strangle her to death with the sling of that same rifle she shot sasha with fucking little rat bitch fuck her

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae

Also gabi I fucking hate her more then Eren at this point. I never wished death on a child before but she’s my first. I’ll strangle her to death with the sling of that same rifle she shot sasha with fucking little rat bitch fuck her
Having read the manga, you're in for a treat. It only gets better as episodes go on.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

if only you knew

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Having read the manga, you're in for a treat. It only gets better as episodes go on.
I’ve read the manga as well. Still hate gabi. Eren is still a massive shit bag nothing really changed there.

And better? Bro it only got more confusing for me as the chapters went on bro

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
I’ve read the manga as well. Still hate gabi. Eren is still a massive shit bag nothing really changed there.

And better? Bro it only got more confusing for me as the chapters went on bro
oh lmao thought you didn't read it, nah I understood it and I know what you mean but shhhhh

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Pov ur on the wall and these two fuckers come up to u and say this what do u do?
unknown.png

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I mean didn’t Eren order Ymir to start the rumbling and destroy the rest of the world?
isnt that part kind of King Fritz' will or something that was triggered when he kissed Christa's hand all the way back

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I mean didn’t Eren order Ymir to start the rumbling and destroy the rest of the world?
no, zeke tried to order ymir but eren i think "freed" her and she chose to start the rumbling
VILZaCe.jpg

ysOQ5HW.jpg

l6awth4.jpg

HHIcli9.jpg

but i think ymir might be manipulating/ has been manipulating him

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
isnt that part kind of King Fritz' will or something that was triggered when he kissed Christa's hand all the way back
I think when he kissed historias hand he saw himself destroying the world cause that’s the power of the founding titan, to see the future. So he sorta just went “well fuck it guess I’m killing everyone then”

Ymir was a slave to the first Eldian king and that’s why she will only follow the orders of someone with royal blood. That is until Eren got control of the founder
[doublepost=1612200405][/doublepost]
no, zeke tried to order ymir but eren i think "freed" her and she chose to start the rumbling
VILZaCe.jpg

ysOQ5HW.jpg

l6awth4.jpg

HHIcli9.jpg

It’s all possible, I think my brain got wrapped up in the fact he saw the destruction of the world as the only possible solution and that’s what he wanted.

Fucking told you bio this shit confusing as fuck

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
yeah that was a big warcrime fest, don't understand the need for all the excess civilian casualties though, like yeah fuck up the stage and the brass, and nuke the fuck out the navy sure, but d'ya really need to be stomping on randos and bursting out of apartments to do that?

also, this is just eldians killing eldians p much, eren's on some shit and so is every 'honorary marleyan'

also damn can yall tag your manga spoilers differently, tryna see s4 discussion and yall dropping plot bombshells on me smdh

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
VILZaCe.jpg

ysOQ5HW.jpg

l6awth4.jpg

HHIcli9.jpg

adding on to this:
5IqAyQu.jpg

doesnt make much sense to say "ymir ate you too" if it was eren in control

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
when u go into the anime megathread and

Code:
[SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER]