Anime Megathread

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
How much fuckin longer am I gotta have to wait, I swear it would’ve been out by now

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
rip my girl sasha, was a good ride

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Legit one of the only comic relief characters are fuckin gone now and it hurts
I'mma watch the next episode with tears in my eyes, she was precious

D

Deleted member 243

whatever happens to the m*rleyan menace after this episode is fully justified and ultraviolence with extreme prejudice is highly encouraged.

fuck gabi, little overachiever that she is. WAHHH WAHHH they bombed our district killing countless civilians WAHH WAHH shut the fuck up

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
whatever happens to the m*rleyan menace after this episode is fully justified and ultraviolence with extreme prejudice is highly encouraged.

fuck gabi, little overachiever that she is. WAHHH WAHHH they bombed our district killing countless civilians WAHH WAHH shut the fuck up
Chaotic evil.

Ive even read the entirety of the manga up to this point in time but STILL gabi is a fucking bitch and I hope she dies sooner or later

D

Deleted member 243

Chaotic evil.

Ive even read the entirety of the manga up to this point in time but STILL gabi is a fucking bitch and I hope she dies sooner or later
i do not feel comfortable calling for the death of a fictional child but this little turd has it coming holy fucking shit. why didn't she shoot jean lmao or idk miss

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
i do not feel comfortable calling for the death of a fictional child but this little turd has it coming holy fucking shit. why didn't she shoot jean lmao or idk miss
Bro LITERALLY a whole ass fucking crowd of people and out of everyone it was the only good funny character. Still don’t care about Jean or anyone else. Fucking bitch should’ve been yeeted outta the blimp
[doublepost=1612126006][/doublepost]Fuck so many people the website I watch it on has fucking crashed lmao

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
RISE UP GABI CHADS
3ewnnthw18n31.png

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
idk why anyone thinks the eldians are justified lol both sides are warped war criminals and i think they're trying to make that horrifingly obvious with all the unwarranted civilian casulaties (armin literally drops a mini nuke?? you cant get more obvious than that) and the fact that half the survey corps are just like "lets throw the children out the airship" without missing a beat, while floch is fine with civilian death in earlier episodes

i think this extends to out of season 4 - the eldians used titans throughout history to terrorize everyone, but the minute the marleyans get titans on their side they basically do the exact same thing on a wwII sized scale (invading nations, etc) - and now the sides are more even again the paradis eldians are just doing the same thing again (even if the marleyans technically attacked first)

still, rip sasha and obviously im still rooting for the island demons

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
idk why anyone thinks the eldians are justified lol both sides are warped war criminals and i think they're trying to make that horrifingly obvious with all the unwarranted civilian casulaties (armin literally drops a mini nuke?? you cant get more obvious than that) and the fact that half the survey corps are just like "lets throw the children out the airship" without missing a beat, while floch is fine with civilian death in earlier episodes

i think this extends to out of season 4 - the eldians used titans throughout history to terrorize everyone, but the minute the marleyans get titans on their side they basically do the exact same thing on a wwII sized scale (invading nations, etc) - and now the sides are more even again the paradis eldians are just doing the same thing again (even if the marleyans technically attacked first)

still, rip sasha and obviously im still rooting for the island demons
i like the eldians because they are cool

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I am STILL fucking waiting ffs someone fucking link me or something