Nucleus
Nebulae
5eJGnvt.png
I'm bringing sexy back

E: Also holy shit for those manga readers y'all know what's coming next

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
Watching this thread makes me want to watch anime actually, just don't know what though

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
Huh, I'll look into them on my free time since there is not much going on IRL either way, thanks

D

Deleted member 7099

Watching this thread makes me want to watch anime actually, just don't know what though
girl's last tour is fun. its about two girls fuckin around in like a post war city thats covered in snow and shit. the concepts cute and its not plagued with the weird ass fetishization sexualization that every other Japanese Animated Fiction with a female protagonist is
also kaiji is funny

Reactions: List

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
girl's last tour is fun. its about two girls fuckin around in like a post war city thats covered in snow and shit. the concepts cute and its not plagued with the weird ass fetishization sexualization that every other Japanese Animated Fiction with a female protagonist is
also kaiji is funny
Just had a look through the trailer and it looks nice, will be my first time watching anime so it's something to start off with; Again, thank you for suggesting me a few stuff to watch in these times was not really expecting any fast response and all that

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
if you've never watched anime before, i suggest watching some of the big movies like akira, ghost in the shell (1995, not the 2017 remake) and any of the ghibli films (totoro, spirited away, howls moving castle, etc) for starters

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Anime series' biggest problem, even in the shows i do really like, is they're usually fattened up with filler episodes that gum up the series' flow. I like psycho pass and fma brotherhood and monster a good deal but they fall into this problem

Anyway psycho pass has thick Philip k dick energy despite some shortcomings, i recommend that one pretty easily!