Anime Megathread

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Really hope this doesn’t turn into a situation like we had with the Harry Potter finale book
explain
honestly dont know how its gonna work, considering we know the last panel, though i suppose we dont know who it is

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
explain
honestly dont know how its gonna work, considering we know the last panel, though i suppose we dont know who it is
What I meant was people who basically already know the ending (not the real one) but one most of us have thought up as the most likely end will go around spoiling “the end” for everyone else

Lack back a few or so years ago when the final Harry Potter book was leaked early by accident and a lot of people spoilt the fuck out of it for others

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
What I meant was people who basically already know the ending (not the real one) but one most of us have thought up as the most likely end will go around spoiling “the end” for everyone else

Lack back a few or so years ago when the final Harry Potter book was leaked early by accident and a lot of people spoilt the fuck out of it for others
ah yeah definitely
i was alright last chapter, didn't get spoiled but with this being the penultimate chapter with the highest stakes i can see people trying to spoil it as much as possible, sadly
just have to wait till the 8th

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Manga Spoilers
eldeXpq.gif

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
manga spoilers

reiner and bertoldotld are the armoured and colossal titan