Nebulae
aot manga releases its final chapter on april 9th

bba3adfaadb114959632010bd667be8b.png

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So, that was cool, Eren broke my heart a bit with the Mikasa scene like holy shit, still 100% on his philosophy do even if extreme.

With that said Levi is a badass as usual and I hate Zeke so good shit.

Also apparently a earthquake happened so episode was cut short, hopefully everyone is alright at the studio and broadcast area.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
So, that was cool, Eren broke my heart a bit with the Mikasa scene like holy shit, still 100% on his philosophy do even if extreme.

With that said Levi is a badass as usual and I hate Zeke so good shit.

Also apparently a earthquake happened so episode was cut short, hopefully everyone is alright at the studio and broadcast area.
you havent read the manga yet if that scene broke your heart

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tfw you realise eren said that so mikasa could have the anger to kill him
god the next chapter cant come sooner wtf is his gameplan
Hmm today i will click on the spoiler tag without reading its title first and then get spoiled

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Its enough evidence when they watch cowboy bebop sub and not dub, then they are definitely a schizo and must avoid.
Why yes, I buy and read the English Manga, then watch the show as it airs in Japan through a live stream. Unsubbed, Undubbed on Japanese Television but get the jist of it thanks to reading the manga well enough. How could you tell?

3d9.jpg

Edit: I didn't look at this picture well enough, and some of it (Like the bottom left) is pretty gross. Lemme see if I can change the image somewhat